Status: New :) Active!

Kiss and Tell

Chapter Thirteen

Melanie floated on over to me moments after I had that sudden thought. She was eyeing him too. I knew that if any other girl in this club could get him to leave with her, it was Melanie. Sexy, confident. And she gave one hell of a lap dance. I couldn’t compete with her.

But she wans’t a man-stealing whore either.

“He’s yummy.” She murmered to me.

Oh, I was well aware.

“Mhmm.” I wasn’t paying attention to her. I saw too busy trying not to stare at him. Eye candy didn’t cover it. I wasn’t made of stone, there was no way I was going to stop myself from lusting after him. I most likely would fail in the end, anyways. I pried my eyes away from him. “Where’s Brad?” I asked her.

She made a nasty face. “Girlfriend. Little snotty red head with a boob job.” She shrugged. “Oh well, his loss.” That was always her attitude. “I’m thinking of going home early.” Oh. So that’s how it goes. She had a thing for our roommate.

I smiled. She caught it and shook her head, blue eyes wide. “God, no! Brendon isn’t into me.” Just every other girl alive. “I’m meeting someone…”

Ahhh. I’ve seen that look before. Oh yes, I have. She liked someone. I would have asked her for details but a husky voice companied by woodsy colgone drew my attention elsewhere.

“See anything you like?”

He must have seen me looking at him.

I focused all my attention on him. I took in his face. Clean shaven, strong features, dark eyes. His blonde hair was mohawked up, but it still looked touchable. Not at all hard and crusty. I slowly let my eyes fall to his torso. Under his black tshirt I suspected was a lovely set of abs.

He laughed.

I flickered my eyes up to his. They were looking at mine. No my boobs, not my exposed hips. My face.

He’s good.

“I can’t tell here.” I tried sounding a little bored, a little flirty. It must have worked. He looked interested.

“So, lets go somewhere else.” He suggested, but he was offering something more than looking.

I felt my heart pound.

But I couldn’t just run off to have sex with this man. I had to work in less than a hour. Shame.

“I would but,” I chewed on my bottom lip. “I have work.”

“At this hour?” Hooker, stripper. It was all going through his head. What else worked at 2 am?

“I work at Kiss and Tell.” Let him suck on that. “But I get off at six..” I stared at him steadily. Would he wait? He could have his pick of girls but he came up to me without me having to do anything. That must be saying something. I just wasn’t sure what yet.

Not that I wouldn’t have him anyways. This just made it easier.

He paused. I knew his mind was something like: Kiss and Tell? A stripper? I like strippers…

“I could be there at 6.” He told me.

Got’cha.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh, sorry the updates are getting shorter.
Hmm, hard choice but..I would pick Brendon over Mister Mystery. What about you? comment!