Status: Slowly getting it

It's Hard Being the New Kid

Just 'Cause Your A Girl Doesn't Mean Your Going To Win

"Twitch,I'm not playing along with your crap.Where is my boots?"Joey hollered to her brother while walking out of her room.Twitch was walking down the hall holding a new pair of Thor lime green riding boots.

"Twitch,thank you sooo much!"Joey said trying them on and modeling them with her "outfit"."Do they fit?"he asked her.She smiled and nodded her head. "They look good on you too."Blake said walking about of Joey's room,just waking up.

"Thanks."Joey said smiling up at him and earning a hug. "So who's racing today?"Blake asked Joey and Twitch."Me,Joe,Adam,Deeg,Mike and you."Twitch replied,Blake nodded his head and walked off to get ready. Twitch followed suit and Joey was soon left alone.

~At The Race's~

Joey was sitting by her bike prepping herself by listening to her iPod.'Cadillac' by MEST was currently playing. She noticed that Twitch had moved over by her and looked at him oddly."May I help you?"Joey asked him while turning off her iPod.

"I just wanted to let you know that just 'cause your a girl doesn't mean your going to win."he said looking all serious.She gave him the evil eye and went back to listening to her iPod.'I Think' by Travis Meeks/Days of The New came on and it put her into a good mood.

"Seriously,sis.They're going to treat you like the rest of us."Twitch said trying to get Joey's attention again. She looked up at him for the last time and turned off her iPod."I know that.I knew that from the minute I tried out. I know how they'll treat me.Thanks for being nice,but I think I will win."Joey said with attitude and walked away.

Twitch stood there stunned.Joey walked over to where James,her "manager",as you could call him,was."What's wrong,JoesMan?"he asked Joey."Twitch was trying to give me a speech to make me sad and depressed so that I could lose."She said throwing her pad things on and was working on her gloves now."Oh.I'm sorry.You'll do great."he said smiling at her and rolling her bike off of the trailer.

"Yeah,Monster Babe.You'll do great.You might no beat me,buuuuut you will make second place."Bilko said walking up to Joey,behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist."No,I'll still beat you.Adam on the other hand,I don't think so.Don't worry though,I won't rub it in your face if I do."Joey said smiling up at Blake,he smirked down at her and lightly kissed her lips.

She grabbed her helmet and put it on along with her goggles."Go get ready,Aussie."She said as she kicked her bike to life."Oh,I'm ready,American."he said smirking and walking away to get on his bike.They both met up at the track."You ready to go down,Stenberg's?"Blake asked both Twitch and Joey.They shared a look with each other, than looked back at Bilko.

"Oh,your going down with your Aussie accent."Twitch said to him."Loser out of us two has to keep from being sexually active for how man days is between who wins."Joey said smirking over at Blake.His face dropped and he nodded his head."Okay."he said looking forward.

"Okay,first timer,Joey Stenberg is lucky today because she gets to go first for the Monster team."the announcer said.Adam and Blake gave Joey a thumbs-up and Mike Mason patted her on the back.She took a deep breath and revved the bike's engine.As soon as the "siren" went of she flew down the path to the first ramp.She was a fourth up the ramp when she stood-up to gain more speed.

She got to the top and pulled a kick-wheelie.Twitch started after her and did a one-hand hand stand.Joey went on to do numerous tricks that even Twitch and Brian Deegan are scared to death to do.The moves that Lusk had always wanted to do,but never got to,well,on Earth that is.Twitch couldn't believe it and Brian was jealous that she didn't go for Metal Mulisha instead of Monster.

Bilko did regular tricks and of course, the "Flying Dutchman",That scored him BIG points.He was still set on beating Joey,yet she was sure she and Mike Mason were either tied together or close enough for the both of them to want to battle to each others deaths.Adam was sure that Twitch was gonna catch up to them and win.Bilko was the opposite,he was set that Joey was just going to win.Period.

Joey thought to herself how her last trick was gonna go and she thought she was pretty ready to do it.Mike was planning his usual,a back-flip with a short twist and a 360 spin no-handed.Bilko was going to pull a double "Flying Dutchman",then a front-flip with a 780 spin, head-stand.Twitch was just gonna do a flip.

Adam and Deegan were going to pull something to the same Mike's,but they'll throw in a "Flying Dutchman",for Adam he'll have a lazy man.Joey got up to the last ramp and started to pull back on her hand bars.She go her wheelie going and when she got to the top of the hill she stepped up onto the seat and started soaring into the air. She dropped off of her seat and went straight into a "Flying Dutchman".The crowd started cheering and she pulled a back-flip and landed on the ground.

Joey rolled her bike over to James and took a big swif of her Monster."Thanks."she said handing the can back to him,he nodded his head.She drove off back to where the guys were."It's time to place the winners.3rd place is Blake "Bilko" Williams with the score of 47.3.That's his best one all season.Can he be better the rest of the season?I sure hope so."the announcer said.

"Now for second here comes Mike Mason with 53.7.That's his highest score out of his whole career.That probably means he can do better the rest of the season and continuing.Running in 1st place.This is the first race of the year and first gold place of the season."the announcer continued.Joey and Twitch both thought it was theirselves."Annnnnnnnnd the winner is......JOEY "JOEMAN; MONSTER BABE" STENBERG!!!!!!"the announcer shouted.

It took Joey about 30 seconds for the words to hit her.She kicked her bike to life and did a couple flips.She got up and to the podium prize thingy and got her gold medal.Twitch walked up behind her and handed her a bouquet of red tulips and fire and ice roses."Thanks."she said bending down and giving him a hug.

"Congrats,baby."Blake said giving her a hug and a sweet kiss on the cheek.She smiled up at him."Thanks.Congratulations for you too."she said giving him a kiss on the lips softly."Look at the couple.Celebrating their victories.Monster Babe and Bilko.What a great couple."the announcer said as Joye,Blake and Mike walked over to Twitch,Brian,Adam and Todd.

Brian and Adam were off to the side bickering when Adam gave up and handed Brian a $5."What was that for?"Joey asked them."We made a bet on you and your brother.I bet on you and loser here bet on loser there."Brian said pointing to Adam then over to Twitch."You bet on us?!?!?!?!?!"Joey and Twitch said at the same time."Twins much."Mike said from behind them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soooooooooooooooooo sorry it sooooooooo loooooooooong for me to get this up.. I've been sooooooo busy with my family and I have softball now,but I was talking to Kylee the other day and I thought it would be good if I posted this.. I know I have HUGEEEE fans out there that loved this.. lol Hoped you enjoyed it.. I'll start writing the other one.!!