Status: Complete! Even tho the ending sucks....

The Breakup Fightup in Pittsburgh

Epilouge

5 years later...

Patrick and I were on our honeymoon when Pete called. "What's wrong Pete?" I asked, answering my phone. "Ashlee left me." I gasped. "Oh my god are you okay?" He sniffed. "Ya, I guess. I mean...you and Patrick get married and me and Ashlee break up. She has Bronx also." I shook my head. "Pete...it'll be fine. I promise." "How can you promise?" I sighed. "I don't know...Pete....I really don't know what to tell you." He sighed. "I'm guessing that you want to leave right?" "Huh?" I said, confused. "You want to get off the phone?" "I don't know....if you are okay..." He sighed. "I'm okay I guess." "Are you sure?" I asked. He sighed again. "Ya, it's cool Haley. Have fun with Trick okay?" "Okay...I love you Pete." Patrick cleared his throat, and I patted his shoulder, and he chuckled. "I love you to." He said, and then hung up. I sighed. "Ashlee and Pete got divorced." I said, and Patrick shook his head. "I knew it would happen."

Patrick and I are still together, and plan together until we die. Pete still wants me, sadly. Ashlee never forgave Pete for whatever he did, and she still has Bronx. I only get to see Andy and Joe once in awhile, and almost never get to see Ryan or Brendon. They cleared out when they realized about Ashlee and Pete, and knew that Pete would be super emotional.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally!! Sorry it's short but I couldn't think of anything else.
Anyways epilogue's are supposed to be short right? lol