Status: Complete! Even tho the ending sucks....

The Breakup Fightup in Pittsburgh

Bi-polar Bear Likes the Kissy Kissy

"SOMEONES PMS-ING!" Pete yelled at me. I flopped on my bed and sighed. "So are you." I heard Patrick say. "I am not!!" Pete cried. "GUYS CUT IT OUT!!" I screamed at them. I heard them do an over-dramatic sigh. I got out my phone and texted my friend Sam. 'The guys are being dumb again...' I leaned over and turned on my radio to the Fall Out Boy CD I have. I put it on Saturday. I laid back down and sang along. Then I got a text back. 'Fighting? AGAIN? Those bishes!! :P' I laughed, and texted back, 'yesh lol. it sucks.' Then someone came upstairs. "Haley are you OK?" He said softly. "Ya I guess. Just don't start anything Peter Panda." I said. He laughed and sat down by my legs. "I'm sorry. I just hate Patrick sometimes. I don't mean to, or want to, drag you into our fights." "You didn't drag me into them. I'm just always here when you two are fighting." "Ya you sure do have good luck don't you?" I giggled. "Yup. Best luck ever." He laughed. "We both have very good luck." I said sighing. "Ya..." He said and laid down next to me. "You know I never really believed that you were Bi-polar but now I think you are." I said looking at him. He grinned at me. "I am SO not bi-polar. I just like picking fights with Patrick and then flirting with you." He said. I rolled my eyes. "You're bi-polar to. You go from mad at us, to kissy kissy with Trick, to spitting your hatred at me, to kissy kissy with me." I blushed. "I'm not kissy kissy with you!!" "Mmhhmm. Well you were with Patrick. I'm pretty sure you two were kissing when I walked-" "Stormed." "WALKED...downstairs." "I was NOT kissing him! We were talking." "Ya. OK. I definitely believe you." He said sarcastically. "I really wasn't." I said with a straight face. "OK. Then really. What were you doing?" "We were...about to kiss." "SEE?!" He yelled. "THAT WAS MY EAR!" I yelled back. "Sowwy." He said pouting. I laughed. "It's ok...I guess." "I can make it up to you." He said. "Uhh no thanks." I said, studying the look on his face. It was definitely the I'm-going-to-rape-you look. "SO. What were you and Trick fighting about anyway?" I asked, quickly changing the subject. "Songs and our tours and shit." "Oh." "Ya. Fun." I sighed. "Very."
♠ ♠ ♠
**thanks for reading!! and thanks to my friends for wanting to read this so bad and actually reading it and commenting! ha ha ily guys...**