I Must Be Dreaming

But Pretty's Just Part of the Things She Does That Amaze Me

John's P.O.V:

After just that one single song, We already decided that Garrett was definatly in the band. We sounded fantastic. He was just what we needed, and he fit right in. Along with Aj. The guys were really taking a liking to her. After a few days, her and I started talking as if nothing had happened before. Of course, I was still attracted to her, but I had no idea if she felt the same towards me.

"Alright Aj, truth or dare?" Jared asked, giving her a sly smirk.

"Dare, of course. Give me your worst, Jarry." Aj smirked right back. She was clearly into the game. We were over at Garrett and Aj's place, just hanging out, playing sober Truth or Dare. So far, Pat was dared to run around the complex in only his underwear (which he did), I was dared to give Kennedy a lap dance, and Garrett had to make out with Aj for twenty seconds, of course the others didn't know about their past relationship until after. Lucky bastard.

"Oh, darling, it's not that bad. I just dare you to play your guitar and sing the best song you know." Jared stated, while crossing his arms. She had told us how she hated singing in front of people when she first came over to Kennedy's house. Wrong move on her part, yeah?

"Oh my God! You guys know I hate that!" She screamed as we all laughed at her. I was sitting next to her and gave her a slight nudge of encouragement.

"I'm sure you'll do great. Just take my guitar and sing." I said as I smiled at her, handing her my guitar.

"Fine. But I'm singing a funny song, not a serious one and if you can not name where this song came from, shame on you and leave my presence immediatly." She stated as we once again laughed at her.

"What do tigers dream of when they take their little tiger snooze?
Do they dream of mauling zebras, or Halle Berry in her Catwoman suit?
Don't you worry your pretty striped head, we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed.
And then we're gonna find our best friend Doug, and then we're gonna give him a best friend hug.
Doug, Doug, oh, Doug, Dougie, Dougie, Doug, Doug!
But if he's been murdered by crystal meth tweakers,
well then we're shit out of luck."


By the time she finished, we were all rolling on the floor, in a fit of laughter. We had all seen The Hangover and all knew the song by heart. She sang it quite well, and did it without even laughing.

"Man, I think I love you." I laughed as I wipped the tears that were falling from my eyes. Yes, we were laughing so hard that we were crying.

"Awh, why thank you Johnny." She said as she smiled at me and kissed my cheek. A chorus of "Awh's" filled the room as my face flushed red.

"That was some funny shit." Kennedy and Pat both stated as they finally sat up.

"Anyway, Johnny Boy! Truth or dare?" She asked me as she smirked evily.

I went the safer route this time, "Truth." Everyone shouted "boo" as I rolled my eyes.

"Hm, okay. Are you a man whore?" She asked. I froze, completely shocked.

"I-I-I can be? I guess?" I asked more than stated. All the guys laughed and all said "Yes".

"Ah okay." Aj said as she started messing with her bracelet.

"Where did that question come from, anyway?" I asked as the guys started talking about something else, not focusing on us.

"Sorry, I'm nosey." She gave me a small smile.

"Don't be. It's not bad. I am too." I re-assured her.

She laughed lightly, "I can also be blunt, when I want to be."

"That's perfect." I stated as I smiled at her and continued on with the game.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the part where she sings the song from The Hangover, yeah, two kids in my class actually did just that. It was pure greatness.

I updated because I'm in such a great mood, it seems like things are finally turning around. (:

Comment and tell me what you think, please?