I Must Be Dreaming

And She Watches the Sun, But She's the Only One I Have My Eyes On

John's P.O.V:

She's crying! Oh shit, she is crying! What did I do? Did I say something? I quickly racked my mind, thinking of what I had previously said.

"Aj, are you okay? I'm so sorry if I said anything that made you upset, I-I didn't mean it..." I quickly apologized as I got up and moved over to her. I couldn't stand seeing her like this. A girl this gorgeous should not be crying. "Please, stop crying... I honestly didn't mean to make you upset..." I rambled on as I gently cupped her face, wiping the tears off of her cheeks.

She took a deep breath, most likely to help calm herself down, "No, you didn't say anything Sweetheart. Just-" As she looked into my eyes, all I could see was sadness, "You know what? Let's just watch the sunrise, yeah?" She quickly said as she took my hands off of her face and quickly caught the rest of her tears.

"Wait, what? Then why were you crying, Andy? You can tell me anything, you should know this by now." I said as I took her small hands in mine, crouching down in front of her chair.

"Andy?" She raised a brow as she let out a small laugh.

"Yes, Andy. No one calls you Andy, and I will be the first. Now tell me what's wrong."

She looked away from me, clearly bothered by the situation. "I can't, John. I can't and I don't plan on telling you anytime soon. I know I sound bitchy, but this is something way too complicated to explain."

I'm not going to lie, I was bothered by the fact that she wouldn't tell me what was going on. I was actually kinda hurt. "Okay, I understand. We all have certain things that we keep to ourselves... Just know that I'm here, kay? I'll do anything to put a smile back on your face."

Her face turned red, she was so adorable. "Promise?" She held out her pinky.

"Promise." I then entangled our pinkies as we watched the sun rise, only I wasn't paying attention to the sun.