Status: Waiting to see if anyone like

You Aren't Who I Thought You Were

Surprises

“Hailey, please answer! Gosh answer the phone, Hails.” Dillon has rung about 16 times this morning, he leaves a message on the answer machine, it’s quite funny. Hailey hasn’t come out of her room for about 4 hours, since the calls started. So I’m bringing her breakfast up to her room.
“Hailey, I got you some breakfast.” I say through the door.
“Thanks, Lola. Sorry about the calls!” Hailey said once she opened her bedroom door.
“It’s fine, you wanna talk or something?” I ask, we still weren’t good friends but were being civilized. At least.
“Can we do something that will get my mind off Dillon?” Hailey asks.
“Well, I gotta go to the stables, my horse Midnight, just arrived over from England today. So I gotta see her, then we can do something, so think while. I’m gonna get one of the guards to take me, I’ll be back about 1’o’clock.” I say to Hailey.
Hailey nods takes the breakfast and walks back to her bed. I walk down the stairs and find one off the security guards and say “I want to go to the Greenfeld stables, please.”
“Yes miss, I’ll wait in the car.” The guards replies.
I walk straight down to the garage, get into the car, the guard starts the engine, when theres a knock on the back left window, I filing the door open, to reveal, Hailey.
“Please, can I come I love horses! Dad wouldn’t let me get one cos they cost too much.” Hailey gushes out.
I laugh and say “Sure, should’ve asked anyway.”
Then we drove out of the garage and to the stables which took about 15 minutes I found a good stable that’s easy to get to and good vets and good security.
“So, how long have you had your horse?” Hailey asks, I was quite shocked normally I have to start the conversation.
“erm… Two years I got her for my 14th birthday present, she’s seven years old.” I reply smiling at Hailey, she smiles back.
When we got to the stables I had to write my details out and prove that Midnights my Horse.
A girl showed me and Hailey to Midnight. It was funny Hailey acted like she’d never seen a horse before, the girl gave us a weird look and walked off.
“So…I take it you love Horses!” I ask Hailey.
She looked over at me with a massive grin on her face and says “I absolutely love all animals, especially dogs and horses.”
I laugh and say “Why don’t you have a dog, they don’t cost to much?” I ask remembering what she said about horses costing to much.
“Dads not home enough, so I spend a lot of time at friends house’s.” she replies.
“Well, I love dogs too and we have a horse so we should get a dog I’ll be home most of the time anyway and we can bring it here when we visit Midnight. I think we should get a puppy. What do you think?” Hailey practically rugby tackled me to the ground, hugging me.
“yes, yes, yes, yes. Can we get a great Dane puppy they are cute, loyal and big so it will be a guard dog.” she was rambling on about it while I was brushing Midnight. I’m just thinking where am I going to get a great Dane puppy from, they cost loads as well.
“Ok, Hailey. Lets go home and look on the internet, I’ve finished with Midnight.” I say to Hailey.
“Lola, I’ve already got a address, it’s a great Dane rescue centre which also has a lot of puppies.” Hailey squealed, I laughed at her she seemed so trilled about getting a puppy.
“Ok, lets go. Bye Midnight see you tomorrow.” I Say shutting my horse in her stable.
W got into the car, Hailey told the guard/driver the address and we are off to get out puppy.
“I love this one Lola!!! But that one is gorgeous. AHHHH, this is so stressful, what one do you want?” Hailey has been like this for about 20 minuets, since we got here.
I was sitting on the floor with great Dane puppies running all around me except one little puppy, that was sitting in front of me wagging his tale.
He has gorgeous blue eyes and has white fur with black patches over his body.
“Hailey, come sit down next to me, you need to calm down and think.” I say to Hailey. Hopefully she’ll chose the cut little puppy sitting In front of me.
I picked the puppy up once Hailey sat down I put him on her lap, he started licking her face and she laughed and rubbed his soft little head.
“I love this one Lola.” Hailey said between laughs.
I got up and walked over to the lady that works her and said politely “we’ll take that puppy, please.” I said while pointing at Hailey and the puppy.
The lady nods and replies “Okay, follow me, please bring the puppy as well and I’ll need you to fill out some paper work.”
I finished all the boring paper work and gave a donation of $200 and we left.
I’m staring out the car window, we have the puppy in the middle seat beside me and Hailey in the back of the car.
“what should we call him, Lola?” Hailey asks breaking the silence.
“Dunno, what do you wanna call him.” I reply, looking at Hailey.
“Duke, I wanna call him Duke.” she looked at me for approval, I just nodded, pleased with her choice.
When we got home Hailey showed Duke around the house, fed him and found a cushion for him to sleep on. I noticed we had about 36 messages on the answering machine all from Dillon!
“Hailey, Duke is not allowed to sleep on any beds, got it? And ring Dillon He’s pissing me off, please.” I shouted up the stairs to Hailey.
Hailey came down the stairs, puppy in arms and said “I won’t let him on the beds don’t worry, I’ll ring Dillon now. Will watch Duke?” she put Duke down and walked out into the hall.
I just played with Duke and I could Hailey on the phone, she was crying, I felt bad but they need to sort things out. About half an hour later Hailey came in with a tear stained face and said “Dillon’s coming round for dinner, so we can speak properly, is that ok?” I smiled and nodded.
Hailey was about to leave, but turned round and said “Ryan is coming too so we can get pizza or something.” Then she walked off, up the stairs towards her room.
I ordered 4 pizzas and it came just as Dillon and Ryan turned up. We all sat in the kitchen, in an awkward silence, Dillon kept stealing side glances at Hailey but she keeps her eyes on her plate.
Ryan is looking between them and I am just thinking about how boring it is just sitting here, when I heard a small whimper, Hailey shot up “Lola we locked Duke in the garden and forgot him.” Hailey shouted.
Hailey came back with Duke in her arms looking rather happy there, she sat back at the table with Duke sitting comfortably on her lap.
“Guys this is Duke our puppy, we got him today.” I said to the guys they looked a bit confused, so I decided to fill them in, they just nodded.
We finished our dinner in the same awkward silence, the guys love Duke! Right now Dillon and Hailey are upstairs talking and me and Ryan are playing with Duke in the Garden.
“I saw what happened at school, I gotta say it was brilliant, not many people would go against a cheerleader.” Ryan said Smiling at me.
“Yeah, Hailey said that cheerleaders will hate me because I made one of them look bad. I gotta admit I’m scared about going to school on Tuesday.” I say to Ryan.
Ryan shakes his head and laughs, “Lola, I’ll look out for you, if you need help, ok?” Ryan says to me, with a serious face.
“Ok” was all I could say. God, he’s so HOT!
Dillon and Ryan left soon after me and Ryan had that conversation. Hailey and me just watched Harry potter, with Duke on Hailey’s lap.
That’s how we fell asleep.
 
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! I need to know how i can improve!!!