Skittles, Friends and a Little Thing Called Love

Something's Wrong...

Sian’s PoV

I felt more than a little guilty for leaving Mikey. He just got beaten up for me, and how was I repaying him? But running off with his brother, that’s how.

I almost wanted to turn back, but one look at Gerard’s gorgeous face as he took my hand in his, was enough to convince my teenaged brain to stay with him! I couldn’t control the feeling of excitement I felt as I burst out the school doors with Gerard, both of us laughing.

“So where do you wanna go?” Gerard asked me, his eyes glinting in the sun.

“Um... I don’t know, I’ve never bunked off school before!” I replied, and he laughed.

“Okay, I know somewhere...”

Mikey’s PoV

I can’t believe Sian left with Gerard. She chose him over me. I’ve been her friend for years, for fucks sake.

I kicked a locker angrily.

I guess I don’t mean as much to her as I thought.

“Hey, Mikey!” I heard a familiar voice yell after me in the corridor. I turned round to see Frank running towards me.

“I heard you got beaten up, Mikes. Are you and Sian okay?” he panted, looking around. “Where is Sian, anyway? Oh God, she’s not at the hospital, is she?” he asked worriedly.

I shook my head. “No, she’s never been better,” I said bitterly.

“What do you mean?” Frank said, cocking his head to one side. “You guys made up, right? After what you said yesterday?”

I glared at him. I knew that it was kinda my fault that Sian was now with Gerard... If I hadn’t lied about him having a girlfriend, he wouldn’t have ‘saved’ her last night, and they probably wouldn’t be together now.

“Yeah, we made up. She just decided to skip school with my brother,” I said, scuffing my shoe on the floor.

“Oh... I get it. Well, we’d better be off to class, right?” he said, and tuned to walk away, but I grabbed his arm.

“No, you don’t get it. I’m worried about Sian. You don’t know what Gerard’s like... I mean, I’m not supposed to tell anyone... but, I can’t keep it in anymore!” I hissed, then sighed, rubbing my forehead.

“Woah, calm down Mikey, I’m sure it’s not that bad... Tell me everything...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh...
I'm so sorry for leaving you so long guys. It won't happen again, I promise! *pinky promises*

Of course, updates always come faster when people comment.. *winkwinknudgenudge*
Also, the reason this is short is because I split what I'd written into two chapters - It makes more sense, trust me.

xoxoxoxoxox