Skylines and Turnstiles

You Can't Keep My Brother, and You Won't *** My Friends.

Gerard’s P.O.V.
“We have to wait for Kenzi,” Mikey replied. I had completely forgotten about Kenzi. I got lost in my own little world. Imagining growing old together with Frankie sounded beyond perfect. I love this man so much. But I had to talk to Kenzi before she tells Mikey. Frankie and I want to handle this alone.
“Um, yeah actually I was thinking, maybe you two could go and we could catch up? I have to talk to her about...something.” I told them both lying rather badly.
“Dude if you want to fuck her just meet us later, we’ll see you there...Bye.” With that the love of my life and Mikey walked out the door. Now to talk to Kenzi. I instantly ran to the home phone and dialed her number.
“Hello?” Kenzi answered cheerfully.
“Um, hey Zee, its Gerard...” I paused waiting to see if she’d hung up on me yet.
“I have nothing to say to you,” he replied.
“Kenzi please let me explain.”
“Fine, 1 minute. Explain.”
“I love him, there is no simpler explanation, I can’t not be with him. It hurts too much.”
“What about Mikey huh? He’s aloud to be miserable but you’re not?”
“Does he look miserable to you?”
“You’re having an affair with the one person he loves more then he loves you. After your dad died he couldn’t let anyone in. That’s why we broke up if you don’t remember. Then he finally lets someone in, and you fall in love with him! How can you be so selfish?” A tear escaped me eye.
“I-I know Zee, but listen, how do you feel when you see Gerard and Frank?”
“It hurts more than anything. But that doesn’t mean I’d do that to Frank. FRANK! How the fuck could he do this? What does he lose out of this? He’s a fucking selfish bastard, he doesn’t deserve Mikey,” she continued yelling as I continued crying.
“Now answer this...How much do you love Frankie?”
“More than anything in the entire world.”
“Is your love for Frank worst losing your brother?” That question made me think. Could I do that to my brother? My brother who has been there no matter what, who cared for me when I was dealing with depression.
“I can’t lose Mikey, Mikey’s my rock.”
“You made Frank choose, now it’s your turn. Mikey or Frank.”
“And Gerard?”
“Yeah?”
“If you don’t break it off or tell Mikey I will.” She told me before hanging up the phone. I began to break down in tears. I now understand how horrible Frank felt when I asked him to choose. I pick up my phone and dial a number. I’m not entirely sure what I dialled but it was my instant reaction. I decided to use this as a test. Who will I go to when I’m feeling down? How will be there through it all?
“Hello?” I smiled instantly as I heard his angelic voice. Frankie. I chose you.
“Hey baby,” I replied, crying slightly into the phone.
“Oh, hey mum, receptions really bad here, I’m just going outside.” I smiled at Frank’s lame lie.
“What’s wrong baby? Are you crying? “
“No, I’m fine...Nothing’s wrong.”
“”Then why are you calling?” He asked me confused.
“I just wanted to tell you I love you.”
“Me too baby, with all my heart. Forever and always.” I smiled at his response. Franks the one I know it. The one I want to grow old with. The one that I will die lying next too.
“I have to see you tonight...I’m coming over later...10ish sound good?”
“Perfect...Wait so you and Kenzi aren’t coming tonight? What happened with her?”
“We’ll talk tonight. I have to go prepare. Love you,” I said before he could reply. I had a perfect idea for tonight. I decided I’d steal Mikey’s copy and Frank’s house key and surprise him tonight. I go into my room and get a box out. I start filling it with all the stuff I will need for tonight. Fake rose petals which I bought in France. They’re supposed to set the mood. Candles, music, incense, condoms, toys, some handcuffs and something I think he’ll really appreciate, skittles. Tonight will be a night he won’t soon forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOO sexy time coming up!!! YAYS
comments? I wont put up the sexy time unless I get comments hehe Im evil.
Oh btw I loves my amazing co-writers for other stories and I updated all of them!! =D
GO READ EM GUYS!
Comments please if you want sex or skittles.