Skylines and Turnstiles

I Just Can't Stay, One Day We'll Run Away

Gerard’s P.O. V.
“Shit? All you can possibly think of saying right now…Shit!” I instantly jumped away from Frankie.
“ I can‘t believe you‘ve done this. 2 and a half years Frankie! Apparently that means nothing. No you know what, Gerard means nothing. I don‘t care anymore, your dead to me,” after yelling at us for a good 5 minutes or so they walked out and slammed the door.
I turned back to Frank, who was frozen on the spot, just sat there shaking. He looked so venerable. I walked over to him and pulled him into my lap, knowing for sure no one could come in and interrupt now
“Gee, their right! 2 and a half years I‘ve been with Mikey, then you come in and I completely lose myself. I-I can‘t be without you, which makes me hate myself for doing this to Mikey and I can‘t be without you because I need you. Either way I hate myself and I just don‘t know what to do! I-I don’t want to keep hurting Mikey.”
“Sweetie, I wish I could tell you what to do. All I can really say is listen to your heart,”
“It’s screaming Gerard,” I felt my face go red and light up as he said that…
“But, I love Mikey, I can’t hurt him Gee, I can’t, this isn’t his fault, why is he being punished for it.”
“Hey, just imagine, you and me, 10 years from now, in our own little New York apartment,” I said trying to sooth him.
“how did you know I want to move there?” he asked me confused.
“I have my ways, but baby can you see it, little apartment, 2 bedroom so Mikey and Kenzi can come visit.”
“And dogs!” Frank squeaked in a childish, excited voice. I laughed.
“Ewwies! No, dogs are so dirty and germ ridden!”
“Okay one, I‘m the gay one, I should be saying ‘Ewwies’,” he said mocking me. I smiled as he continued.
“And our dog will be sophisticated and cute! We‘ll call it Skittles!”
“You want to call our dog…Skittles?”
“Uh…YES!” I laughed.
“You going to choke on the dog to?” I said jokingly. Frank gave a look of mock shock before attacking me with tickles.
“STOP FRANKIE! That tickles!” I said laughing. At this point Frankie was on top of me trying to tickle me. He stopped suddenly and kissed me.
“Don’t feel bad baby, we don’t have to figure tis out right now, we have plenty of time, in the mean time. We act like normal okay? When the time is right we tell Mikey,” I told him trying to be encouraging.
“Unless Zee beats us to it.”
“I know Zee baby, she wont do that, believe me.”
“Always baby, always,” he said smiling and kissing me once more before going back to tickling me.
“F-Frankie! S-top it!” I said in between fits of laughter.
“You two having fun?” Someone asked us, coming up from behind us. It scared the shit out of Frankie as he jumped away from me.
“Yeah, just torturing your brother, same old,“ Frankie answered casually. I suddenly realised we hadn’t been caught so I played along.
“Oh please, another 10 seconds I would have had you Iero!” I joked poking my tongue out.
“You wish Way!!” Frankie replied.
“Um, okay then, I’m going to finish getting ready then we’re going out somewhere okay, Gerard I don’t care if your still depressed your coming.” I rolled my eyes at him and poked my tongue out. Without warning Frankie came up behind me and started tickling me. I loved that we could be so affectionate without Mikey even realising anything,
“You two are so immature!” Mikey told us with a smile. Frankie and I looked at each other. I think we had the same idea suddenly, We both smiled.
“W-why are you both smiling?” Mikey asked, worried. And rightly so. We ran up to him, threw him on the couch and began to tickle him.
“No! No! S-stop guys!” he said laughing. Of course we didn’t stop, we continued jumping on each other and tickling each other for another 15 minutes before we all collapsed from extortion. Mikey planted a small kiss on Frankie’s lips. For the first time, it didn’t bother me because I knew I had Frankie and one day we would be together.
“Well are we going or what?” Frankie asked. A big smile on his face. Today hasn’t even begun and its been amazing. I’ve got the love of my life back and Mikey, Frankie and I were acting like best friend. There is only one thing bothering me. I can’t quite remember what though.
“We have to wait for Kenzi,” Mikey replied.
SHIT, KENZI!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys like the new chapter???
I’m hoping right now your sitting at this computer going FUCK YES JAZ IS AMAZING! Hahaha  That’s me btw if no one knew my real name xD
Anyhow I’m having a little writers block atm so I was wondering if you could help me a little? So I’m going to hold a competition =D
I want you to tell me who your fav mcr member is and why...Whoever has the best reason…Well I’ll let you decide part of the next chapter. But no I will not kill anyone and no Mikey isn’t going to find out yet. Keep that in mind.
And I dont wonna just hear 'gerard is so hot!'
Read my other stories if your liking this one! I have some very AYE-MAY-ZING co-writers on some of them. So comment me please tell me whatcha think of my story? And yeahhh thanks so much for reading and commenting you guys are amazing 
Stay Afrotastic !
Much love- Cherriebubblez