Skylines and Turnstiles

I Don’t Need it But I’ll Take What I Want From Your Heart.

I’ve been sitting in the middle of the road now for about 2 hours. I wish with all my heart I could take back the last week... Wow, it’s only been a week. In one week I’ve managed to go from happy with my boyfriend, to cheating on my boyfriend, to falling in love with my boyfriend’s best friend and breaking up with the guy I thought was my forever. In less than an hour I’ve lost the two people I love the most. A word of advice, never blink, you don’t know what you could miss.
I guess I got what I deserved…I mean what did I expect to happen? Gerard, a 20 year old art major to move his life around for a short, ugly 15 year old. I’m a fucking idiot! I was just a fuck. Something to waste time.
I decided it was about time to check my phone. 15 missed calls, 8 new text messages. I hesitate before going into my missed calls. 10 from Mikey, 4 from Gerard, 1 from mum. Seeing Gerard’s name as I viewed those missed calls made my heart break even more…Why Gerard. I just couldn’t bare this any longer. I decide to respond to the missed call from my mum, as I can’t bear to talk to Mikey and Gerard right now. I hit the call button before putting the phone to my ear.
“FRANK ANTHONY THOMAS IERO, JR, WHERE ARE YOU!” I know I’m in trouble when she uses my full name.
“Uh, hey mum.”
“Uh, hey mum,” she said mocking me, “don’t you have anything else to say? Like where the fuck you are!”
“Mum. I-I’m sorry, I was at Mikey’s.” Saying his name again made me want to cry.
“Frank, I know you love him and will be with him forever, or whatever but this is ridiculous! You’ve missed so much school lately! Your teachers are so concerned about you! I’m concerned about you! You know when you forget about this phase you’re going through where you like men you’re going to need your school work to fall back on!” That’s when I lost it. I broke down. All that pent up emotion and rage I’ve been feeling over the last few weeks just exploded out of me. It was like I had no control over what I was saying.
“Okay you know what mum! This isn’t a fucking phase. I like cock okay? I don’t really give a shit whether you like it or not that is who I am! And I wasn’t really at Mikey’s; I was busy having sex with Mikey’s brother, which by the way I’ve been doing for the past week! But today he decided that I’m a worthless piece of shit so I broke up with Mikey! Now I’m single heart broken and want to die! And you want to know another thing…I don’t NEED School! I’m going to be a guitarist, SO FUCK OFF!” the phone went silent for a good minute or so before she finally spoke up.
“If that’s the way you feel, then fine, You obviously don’t need me anymore. When I get home from work I want you out my house. Goodbye.” And that was that. Now, not only am I heart broken, but I’m homeless.
Gerard, I need you now more than ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHAI FELLAS!! been a while aye hahaha :)
you guys missed me right? yeah I thought so hahaha.
ANYHOW incase you guys dont remember a while back i told you that if I got a certain amount of chapters id make frank and gerard have sex...well now, if i get up to 50 more comments. Frankie comes back to jersey =D SO get commenting biatches =D Im kidding i love you guys! :) thanks for reading my stories ^_^
Anyhow comments are love <3

ily tara!<3