Skylines and Turnstiles

They Found You On the Bathroom Floor

1 week later.

It’s been a week since I’ve seen or talked to Frankie. I’m missing him like crazy. I have no idea what the fuck happened to him the other day. All I know is that he broke up with Mikey, nobody’s heard from him since then. The only person feeling shitter than me right now is Mikey. Poor guy has hardly left his room since it happened. I would comfort him but I can’t bring myself to talk to him, because deep down, I know this is my fault. I should have just stayed away. Frankie was always faithful and completely in love with Mikey until I came along. Now all of us have broken hearts. If only I could take back this past few weeks. I should have never come back from France. Should have just stuck it out here…Put up with my dad, the things he did to me. I haven’t seen him since he went away.
I sit on my bathroom floor, blood dripping down my arm. This has been a regular occurrence since Frankie left. This and drugs, the only thing that numbs the pain. After cleaning myself of the blood dripping down my pale skin I went back into my room and continues drawing. Drawing the only thing that is going through my mind lately. Frank. I thought he loved me. We were going to run away together one day; I guess I was nothing but a needless fuck. Of course.
“Gerard dinner time! Come upstairs!” My mum called out to me. Time to put on my brave face and pretend I’m happy. I slowly walked up the stairs, preparing to fake a smile.
“Gerard, go get your brother would you? He doesn’t want to come out again.” Without another word I went into Mikey’s room to get him out for dinner.
“Mikey, dinners ready,” said sympathetically. Trying to act like I wanted Frankie to run back into his arms. At this point that might just kill me.
“I-I’m not hungry,” Mikey muttered, his face tear stained.
“Mikey, you can’t just sit here in your room. You need to keep your strength up.”
“Maybe I don’t want to keep my strength up! I don’t want anything but Frankie!” I sighed…I knew Mikey needed me right now. I sat down beside him on his bed.
“Mikey, look…Frankie loved you okay, that I know, I don’t know why he broke up with you or why he suddenly left town, but he made the biggest mistake of his life.”
“Gerard that doesn’t help! Don’t you get it? I lost the love of my life… He was my forever, you have no idea what heartbreak feels like!! You’ve never had a serious relationship in your life!” Mikey snapped. That broke my heart. I so badly wanted to just yell at him, tell him I have been in love, with his stupid boyfriend!
“Mikey, just think, if Frank ever comes back, he’s going to want his old, strong, gorgeous Mikey…Not this pathetic guy you’re becoming.” I realized how horrible that was the second I said it.
“Get out of my room, and stay the fuck out of my life!” Mikey screamed, a tear running down his cheek. I did as he pleased and walked out.
“Is he coming out?” My mum asked me?
“You know I think I’m going to skip dinner tonight mum,” I said before rushing down to my room. Fuck you Mikey! If only you knew how heartbroken I really am. I decided to leave Frank yet ANOTHER text.
Frankie, I’m running out of words to describe how much you mean to me so I’ll just say three…
I love you.
Gerard.
I eagerly await a reply. Not that I’ll get one. This is probably the 20th text I’ve sent him this week. Never a reply.
Frankie, I need you more then ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
two chapters in 5 minutes! yeahhh im thst goood hahaha :)
comments are love <3