Tongue tied and oh so squeamish

Shut up and let me see your jazz hands

I was having the best dream ever, Gerard and I had just had our first time. And all that time I was worried. In the dream it hurt like a bitch at first but then I got accustomed to the pain. I tried to not show my pain, knowing it would hurt Gerard. I now think im ready to really do it. It was amazing and so perfect. I was pulled out of my dream by a banging on the door. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see gee lying next to me, arms wrapped around me. Looking around it was kind of dark and definitely nothing like my room but more-so like Gerards. OHHH it wasn’t a dream, it was real! This made me extremely happy. Today shall be a good day for me no matter what happens. The banging repeated again which scared the living daylights out of me, causing me to shift.

“WHO IS IT?!?” Gerards voice scared me even more then the banging. I hadn’t realised that he was awake because I was so wrapped up in this not being a dream.
“Michael James Way sir. Permission to come in?” I laughed at Mikeys response. He sounded like a douche.
“What do you want?” I managed to get in before Gerard. I didn’t really want to hear one of their stupid fights, I wanted Mikey to leave so I could be alone with my boyfriend.
“Can I come in its kinda REALLY important?” ugh fucking hell.
“Fine.” It was Gerard who agreed to let Mikey in. The door to Gerards bedroom opened and Mikey made his way down the stairs.
“ARGH you two are naked! EWW!” Mikeys hands flew up to his eyes in a desperate attempt to block out the image. Gerard pulled the rug up a bit higher to cover our bodies.
“Mikes what was so important?” Gerard was starting to sound impatient.
“Well bob technically ran away from home. He got offered to some college to take drum lessons and he accepted. He didn’t tell anyone because he didn’t want to do the whole goodbye thing so he left a letter. Ray called and told me.”
“Wow. I must congratulate him. That is freaking amazing!” Gerard was happy for him.
“Cool… not to sound rude at all but, do you have something else to do mikes?”
“not really. Why?”
“I wanted to tell Gerard how amazing in bed he was last night.” Gerard raised his eyebrow at me.
“EWW FUCK YOU BOTH!” Mikey stormed up the stairs and out the room.

“I was amazing in bed? Woo.” Gerard started giggling like a little kid, an adorable little kid. I rolled onto his chest and kissed him.
“The best.”
“And what are you comparing me to?” He raised his eyebrow.
“Shush. Lets go get some…” I looked at my watch. Shit it was already 1pm. Thank god that we get this week of because of exams, “lunch?” I finished my sentence looking at Gerard.
“But first we should get changed.”

So that’s what we did. We shoved our clothes on and made our way out to the kitchen. Going up the stairs Gee grabbed my arse making me jump. He made us butter sandwiches, my favourite. Mum called me while I was eating. She told me to invite Gerard over dinner tonight. I said yes because she was going to some old woman club tonight after dinner which meant gee and I would be alone. Once we finished eating we made our way into the living room where Mikey laid on the couch, the biggest grin spread across his face.
“Why you so happy Mikes?” Gerard noticed the grin on Mikeys face as well.
“Oh no reason really.” Yeah right.
“MUM MIKEYS BLUSHING. DOES HE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?” Gerard yelled at the top of his voice, almost making me deaf. Donna came rushing into the living room.
"SHUT UP GERARD!"
♠ ♠ ♠
just a filler really.
hope you enjoy