You're Making Me Come Alive

"Bill Kaulitz, he's pretty hot, I'd *** 'em"

"Hm ... let's see, I like to drink chocolate milk in my coffee in the morning because it makes me feel grown up." I stated, racking my brain for the most innocent truth I could think of. I gazed up at Ville childishly.

"Oh come on Bam, that's such a weak truth." he said leaning back heavily on his hands, make the makeshift tent we had made earlier tremble slightly. "Tell me something juicy."

"Like what?" I asked nevously, not at all like the glint that showed in Ville's piercing green eyes.

"Who would you go gay for?" Ville finally asked, watching me closely.

"Oh, let's see, that kid from Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, he's pretty hot. I'd fuck 'em."

"BAM! He's a child. Come on, be serious." Ville said shortly.

"What do you want from me, I don't go 'gay' for anyone anymore." I muttered suddelyn comfortable with the entire conversation. "And besides, I'm married." When I met Ville's eyes Ville's glistening green eyes, rimmed with disappointment, I wished I could just disappear behing these sheeted walls.

"Hm, I almost forgot." he said sadly. It was then that the confined space under the tent felt too intimate and I could tell Ville wanted to crawl out and smoke, or worse ... leave.

These awkward, tension-filled moments seemed to be more and more frequent since VIlle had decided to stay for the week that Missy was out of town with her mother. "Hey Willa, we cmere down here to drink didn't we?" I said sensing the Fin's unexplained foul mood.

"Yeah." VIlle said smiling slightly, taking a long swig from the bottle that was cradled in his lap. I smiled back, glad that he was finally starting to act like his old self.