You're Making Me Come Alive

"Is that the booze talking or my amazing kissing skills?"

"Alright, alright Bammie, truth or dare." Ville slurred, draining the last of the contents in his bottle.

"Uhm .. dare." I slurred without thinking, equally intoxicated.

"Goodie, uhm ... okay .. I dare you ... to kiss me." he said smiling drunkenly before placeing his slend hand on my though. I looked from his hand to Ville, whose eyes had seemed to swell to the size of moons due to the alcohol, his lips looked soft and shiny, and he normally unruly hair was standing up at odd angles from the stack cling fromt he blanket that hung above our heads. Overall, he looked stunningly beautiful.

"What Bam, are you afraid to kiss a guy?" Ville chuckled."Big tough Bam is too scared of his sexuality to kiss a boy-" but I cut him off, placing my lips firmly over his, both to shut him up and because I couldn't resist him any longer. Ville moabedm, startled before relaxing and placing his hand onver my flushed face. We kissed innocently for a few moments, enjoying despite our drunken haze. Finally, we had to pull apart to breathe.

"Wow." I whispered, smiling dazily.

"Is that the booze talking or my amazing kissing skills?" Ville asked gazing hesitantly at me.

"I'm not sure, but I'm leaning toward the latter." I admitted capturing his lips again. This kiss held more purpose that the last. I slid my toungue slowly against his bottom lip to when he opened eagerly. I melted into his touch, gropping hungrily at him, somehow fueled by the soft moans that emitted from his mouth. I ran my hand under his shirt, feeling his milky soft skin.

"Mm, Bam." Ville said breaking our liplock to practically rip off his shirt. I gazed at him, drinking in his delicous body.

"God Willa, you're so fucking beautiful." I sighied before kissing along his jawline, leading to his chest and stomache. When I reached the area slightly below his tattoo I gazed hesitantly at the man who was panting breathlessly before me. When our eyes finally connected, I felt my already hardened member, throbbing even more painfully against my jean zipper. Finally after a few moments of heated silience, he uttered the sweet words I had been aching to hear.

"Brandol Cole Margera, I want you to fuck me."