Status: This is a new project, it probably won't be moving very fast! Apologies...

Prankster Princess

Relaxing Afternoon, Yet Another Nightmare

After the little unauthorized trip to Hogsmeade, Fred and George decided that the Room of Requirement would be the perfect place to go - so, naturally, George ran ahead, and by the time Fred and I reached the seventh floor corridor, he was holding open an oak door with a large grin.

“Ladies first,” he said, bowing with a crazy flourish of his hand. I rolled my eyes, suppressing the giggle that wanted to be let out, and passed him. I had to laugh when I saw the room - it was a paradise for the Weasley twins. It had to be, even if they’d never been there before.

“What in the world did you ask for in a room?” I laughed, looking around me.

“Erm…someplace where you could relax while me ‘n Fred did some tinkering…?” George suggested sheepishly. I just laughed and waltzed over to the couch, plopping down and taking the whole thing up.

“Well, get tinkering and give me a butterbeer,” I said as I took out a cauldron cake - for each of us, of course - and a chocolate lollipop for myself from the Honeyduke’s bag. Fred laughed, toting his two bags over to the workbench along one wall (that had, might I mention, a whole bunch of other joke paraphernalia that I was sure the boys would find out how to use in their products). George grinned and tossed a butterbeer my way.

It’s such a good thing I can catch, or I might have spilled it all over myself.

We amused ourselves for about an hour, them tinkering with their newest project - I didn’t even bother to ask yet, they’d tell me soon enough - and me finishing a butterbeer and dozing off on the couch, only to be repeatedly awoken by a small explosion.

We finally returned to the common room, and after doing a bit of homework - surprisingly, they were able to help me out on the ones that were sixth year courses - I turned in early.

I wish I hadn’t.

I looked around, frantically. I seemed to be in the Forbidden Forest, but the trees were even darker and more sinister looking than those nearer the school. In my hand I held my mother’s old, broken wand; useless.

“Sis!”

The single word echoed throughout the area around me, pervading every single thing I heard or saw.

“Sis!”

“Henry!” I’m sure was a scream. “Henry, where are you?!”

“Sis!” was my only reply. It echoed strangely around me, and I whipped my head from side to side, trying to figure it out. Where was he? The adorable auburn headed firecracker I liked to call my seven year old brother?

“Henry?” I spun around, searching, always searching. “Henry?”

There - just through those trees!

I lurched forward, but fell to the ground in agony. Once I had stopped writhing, I looked once more upon the face of the woman who had led the others that took my brother from me.

“Let him go!” I screeched at Bellatrix Lestrange. “Let him go! What did he ever do to you? Take me instead! Please, just let him go!”

She laughed. A high, creepy laugh similar to how Voldemort’s laugh has been described, only a feminine version. “What, you missing your ittle bitty brother?” she taunted, cackling again.

“Please,” I begged her, dropping the broken wand. “Let him go.”

Two more people came, with my little brother between them. He had a bloody lip, and my heart ached to see him like that, yet when he looked up to see me, his eyes lit up. He struggled futilely to free himself for a few moments, before giving up.

“Sis!” he cried out, reaching his one free arm towards me.

“Henry!” I made my way to my feet and lunged for him, only to be intercepted by Bellatrix’s curse again. The pain was like fire running through my veins, burning every part of my body to an unbearable temperature and making me cry out in an earsplitting shriek.

“What if I do this, hn?” the foul female Death Eater pointed her wand at Henry.

“No! No, don’t!” I cried, trying to get to him.

“Crucio!”

“SIS!”

Henry’s scream was more than I could bear, pressing in on my eardrums, making me feel as though I was going to go insane. Through sobs and cries that showed how much pain his seven year old body was in, he cried out, “SIS!” repeatedly, and each time I called his name in return, finally getting to my feet and nearly reaching him before one of the men who had held him slammed his fist into the side of my head, knocking my back, where I had no strength to get back up and was forced to listen to the wails, the terrible screeching sounds that my brother was emitting.

“What if I kill him next…?” Bellatrix taunted, lifting the torture and still pointing her wand at him.

“No!” I sobbed. She raised her wand, opened her mouth.

“Avada Ke--”


NO!”

The word ripped from my throat, burning as bad as the tears that were on my cheeks. With guilt, I heard the girls around me all wake up, as well as some from other dorms, but all I could do was curl into my pillow and sob, Angelina coming over to sit on the edge of my bed and try to soothe me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a short chapter...but I kind of lost the flow and needed to think something up since it's been over a month since I last gave you an update.

If it's a little rocky from the last few chapters to this one, let me know and help me fix it, okay?
And if you've got any ideas for her huge prank on the brothers, let me know, because I have got NO CLUE what to do XDDD

Until next time!
<333 Amanda