Status: inactive

Mistake + Inheritance = Love?

Breaking Changes

Chapter 5
Breaking Changes

Tic-tac! Tic-tac! Tic-tac!

I was awakened by my alarm clock. I hurriedly pressed the pink button so that the loud sound would stop. It’s Saturday and…..

The “NEWS” yesterday!!!!!

So I’m gonna leave this house today.

I wonder why Hee Jin is not in bed anymore.

By that time I took a bath and wear my usual casual dress. I went downstairs and saw my Aunt Lin, still cooking.

“Good morning, Auntie!!!”

“Oh, good morning Khaye. Have you packed your suitcase already?”

“Uhm, actually I really don’t wanna do it. “

“But you must Khaye. According to Mr. Zhang it is better for you to stay in the mansion than here. It’s too risky if you would stay here. By now you are not just a typical high school lass but the heiress of the Olympians Empire.”

“I know, but…”

I was supposed to continue but Hee Jin opened the door and brought my favorite flowers carnations.

“Oh, Good morning Khaye! I just brought you your favorite flower. Carnation!”

Hee Jin directed her direction to me and gave me the beautiful pink flowers.

“Thank you Hee Jin.”

“You’re always welcome Khaye. Please don’t forget to visit here, we will definitely miss you. I admit that at first I didn’t believe what the man said yesterday, but I was wrong. I know he’s telling the truth. Actually he handed an envelope full of evidence that you are the grand daughter of the late Richard Campbell. You are lucky Khaye”

I don’t know what to say so I hugged her tight and my eyes were starting to get wet. I just can’t help it.

“Uhm, little ladies. Stop that. I know that everything happens for a reason that’s why we should be happy for you Khaye.”

“Oh, thank you Auntie!”

“Common girls, put that flowers in the vase and let us eat. I cooked Khaye’s favorite foods.”

The mouth watering food served in the table really looks delicious. I could not resist eating more and more. Aunt Lin is really a great cook.

I and Hee Jin headed to our room. She helps me packed my things. I thought dramatic moments would happen there but it turned to be funny. We talked about our experiences since childhood. And before I closed the zipper of my baggage, she handed me something. A music box! I mean her music box.

“Hee Jin, what is this?”

“Music box…”

“Yeah, I know but….”

“It’s yours Khaye. You told me from the start that you like it so I’ already giving it to you.”

“Cousin, are you sure?”

“Yup!, and I think you should gonna put it in your bag before I change my mind and get it.”

“Hee Jin, thank you. You are truly the best, best friend in the world!”

“Oh, I knew it already Khaye…”

Then we laughed. Then we heard two elegant limousines beeped outside our house.

It’s time.

Yeah, time surely flows fast. Yesterday I was just so pissed with the jerk I met and now, I’m gonna leave this home because I found out that I’m the lost grand daughter of Richard Campbell, owner of the leading empire of the world!

How I wish time would slow down. As walked downstairs I could see my Aunt’s double feeling happy and sad, as well as my best friend.

“Good morning Lady Campbell”

Too formal….

“Good morning too, butler Zhang.”

“I guess you are ready, Lady Campbell.”

“Yea---yeah…But you can also call me Khaye…”

Still he insisted to call me Lady Campbell as a sign of respect. I was about to get my bags in the other side of the big sofa, but two tall identical men, carried it outside instead.

“By the way, Lady Campbell meet your body guards. The twins, this is Joe and Jay.”

Bodyguards???

And… So awkward, they are twins. The other one is Joe and the guy on my left is Jay.

“Butler Zhang, do I really need to have bodyguards.”

“Yes, my lady. It is for your own protection. Mr. Homer Lee also ordered to give a full security on you.”

“Who-who’s Mr. Homer Lee?”

I thought he would answer me immediately but instead he checked his wrist watch and said,

“It’s already time Lady Campbell. I will answer all your questions during our ride. So let’s go.”

“Before I go outside I kissed and hugged Aunt Lin and Hee Jin to bid them good bye. Tears are now falling into my eyes.”

“Want tissue Young mistress?” asked the tall guy and handed me a tissue. Actually I don’t know his name. I forgot if he was Joe or Jay so I just guess.

“Thank you…,,, Jay.”

“Your welcome Lady Campbell but I’m Joe ma’am not Jay.”

“Oh, so-sorry… Thanks Joe.”

I believe he would talk again but he just gave me a bow and open the car’s door.

When I entered the car, I was really fascinated because the gadgets were so cool for me. Like the small tripled flat screen televisions on my front. There are spy cameras in front and at the back of the car, which I always seen on TV. Dramas. And the other television there is for my programmed schedule for the day.

There were also two phones on my sides. There is also a mini refrigerator which have expensive wines in it and mini book shelf, which have the latest issues about big time businessmen and women in the society.

I enjoyed my ride in the limo because I also watch a comedy show. I suddenly felt ashamed when I laughed hard because Butler Zhang would look me and will just give me a smile. That’s why all the questions I was supposed to ask were forgotten.
Until we reached our destination, it was a peaceful place in there.

I loved the very naturalistic aura of the site. I open the glass window and I could feel the cool breeze from the surrounding. It’s almost sunset.

And there I saw the very big mansion. I thought I would never see a very big mansion in my entire life but now,

I JUST did!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is kinda short.
maybe the story is too fast but i wil try my best to make it better.
thank you for reading this chapter
and dont forget to leave some comments...=)