You Make Me Stronger

NO no no!

“PAUL” I yelled but he did not even look back. I felt a hand on my shoulder. “He just needs to think things out.” I turn and saw Emily. “Why? What’s wrong?” I wanted to know now why was Paul running away and what was Embry talking about? “He’s mad.” Sam said I gave him a dull look. “I got that. But why did he run away? Into the forest!?” I asked everyone looked around not wanting to answer but then I saw Jacob push Embry forward. “I guess I should tell you.. I mean I already did but I guess slower.” he said rubbing the back of his neck he was a little tan. I sighed waiting. When he opened his mouth Sam talked. “Stop Embry. It’s Paul responsibility to tell her, not you.” he said I was just so pissed. “Would someone tell me what is going on here!?” I asked hating them talking like I was not here. “No, Paul has to.” Sam said his normal big man act. I sighed. I picked up my phone and text my dad. “What are you doing?” asked Jacob. “Telling my dad to come get me.” I said annoyed. “You cant! What about Paul!?”asked Embry worried about something that I guess had something to do with him but did not at the same time. “I don’t know! What about Paul? Everyone else seems to know but me!” I yelled I hated not being able to just get up and walk down the road away from everyone. “I’m in love with you.” I hear a dead voice say from behide/beside me. My eyes winded. Everyone looked behide me I turn my chair and looked at Paul. “You what?” I asked blinking stupidly at him. “Can I have a minute?” asked Paul to everyone Sam nodded. He grabbed Emily and walked inside Jacob started to walk in and so was Quil. “Come on Embry” Quil said Embry blinked at Jacob and Quil, “But it’s going to get good!?” he said I chuckled a little. Quil dragged him inside. I looked down then back at Paul he was looking down at me. He had no shirt and shoes just ripped shorts. “so what did you saw?” I asked biting my lip. He rubbed the back of his head. “I love you.” he said I laughed. “Whats so funny!?” he asked anger in his voice. “I just never thought I would hear that” I said exhaling. “Why not?” he asked with cocky smile. “Well look at me!?” I said joking. “I am…your beautiful.” he said dazed. I blushed. “Paul. Shut up.” I said blushing. He chucked. He got to eye level. “Don’t leave.” he said putting his hands on m knees. I almost did not feel it. I looked at his hands. On my knees. He is so warm I know. But he almost seems cool to my skin. “I wont. But WE have to find a place.” I told him putting my hands on his. He smiled at me. “Alright.” he said. “You going to stay with your mom and dad till then?” he asked I nodded. “There going to our house in Canada. So I don’t know if I can.” I told him he nodded. My dad’s van pulled up and he got out rather fast and ran up to me. “Is everything alright?” he asked putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded. Paul watched my dad. My dad bent down. “Did he hurt you?” asked my dad in my ear I felt Paul gripped my knee a little more I shock my head. “No dad. Paul is going let me move in with him.” I said smiling at Paul. I looked at my dad and it looked like he had just gotten hit by lighting. “My little girl moving in with a man?” he said more to himself. “Dad?” he just walked away. “Lets go sweetie.” he said in a dazed voice. I smiled at Paul. “he just needs some time.” I said Paul nodded and helped me down to the ground. I rolled away. Waving to Paul.

~~

“NO no no!” my dad yelled pissed was he walked in the door. “You don’t have a say.” I said my nose in the air. “Whats all this yelling about?” my mom asked drying her hands. “Your daughter want to move in with the boy Paul.” my dad said Paul’s name like it was poison. “What?” my mom asked shocked. “Mom I am moving in with Paul and you and dad cant stop me.” I told her. She smiled and nodded. “WHAT!? Your okay with this?” Dad asked shocked. “I remember a young man trying to get me to move in with him.” my mom said tapping his chest. “What are you talking about?” you were 20 when you move in with me.” my mom’s eyes winded. She patted his chest. “see and it’s a good thing I did.” she said giving me a O no look. I smiled and rolled into my room locking the door. I sighed and called Paul. “Hello?” said a female voice. “Um is Paul there?” I asked. “You just missed him Shelly.” she said I kind of was confuted. “It’s Emily, him and the guys had to go out for me. I needed some wood to fix my deck.” she told me I exhaled it’s only Emily. “O well please have him call me when he gets back.” “Of course.” she said and hung up. I did the same.

~~

I heard my phone ring. I looked at my clock it was blinking 2:37 I sighed and sat up I grabbed my phone. “hello?” “hey!” I hear a happy and very alive. I smiled. “someone sounds happy.” I giggled a little. “yea..” I could see him in my mind rubbing the back of his neck. “so you called?” he asked. “yea I wanted to know when you wanted to start looking for a apartment?” I asked playing with my hair a little with a smile. “O um is tomorrow to soon!?” he asked fast. “no not at all.” “great I will pick you up and we can start looking.” he said then said goodbye and hung up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment so i know what you think and also i know this one is shorter, sorry.