Running Along With Danger

I was running through the mountains away from them, waiting, wishing, begging for them to leave me alone, but the hunt for me was on, and they wouldnt stop untill i closed my eyes for eternity.....

Being on the run isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. It’s not like the bond films or action movies. It’s not as easy as they make it out to be. It’s tough, against humans and let alone my kind. We are not human, or mortal, we are super strong and super fast and impossibly beautiful. We can do things human can only dream of doing, and being on the run from these mostly nocturnal creatures is one of them. I do not know what they want with me, a half human, half vampire. What I now know is that myself, and the mortal world are in danger, and a lot of it.

Michelle is 16 years old, she stopped growing 6 years ago and now stands at 5 foot 10 inches, to look at her your first impressions would be that she is a fully grown woman...

She is diffrent from everyone else, she just doesnt know why.....but the people from beyond do.

I do not own any songs that maybe included in this story apart from if they are my own.
i do not own any bands or band members mentioned in this story.

i do however own the rest of it

(p.s) this isnt a copy of breaking daw !!!