Status: Hiatus

Blue and Yellow

-!21!-

Chapter 21

**Zacky’s POV**

I stared at the truck, as they loaded my mom’s coffin inside. She was going to be buried back home in New Hampshire. I want to go back, but I feel like my place is here now. They shut the door of the trucked and started pulling away. I felt Brian’s arms wrap around my waist and his head on my shoulder. I sunk back into his strong arms. I know I should be depressed, but I also know that she’d want me to move on and not dwell in the past. I felt a strong hand clamp down on my shoulder. I turned and saw that it was Matt with Jimmy and Johnny behind him.

“Can we go play guys?” I asked.

“Of course, babe,” Brian said kissing my cheek.

We all turned and walked out the door to Matt’s mom’s van. Brian guided me to the back, and we slide into the seat. I rested my head on his shoulder, as the others got in the van. The ride to Matt’s house was a quick ride. We all jumped out and walked up to the garage. Matt opened the huge door and we all stared at our equipment. We all split and B-lined for our instruments. Brian helped me tune my guitar. After that I plugged it into my amp and got my pedals set up. Brian was busy tuning his guitar, which I know he hates doing. Jimmy was beating away on his drums with a goofy look on his face. He’s an evil mad-genius sometimes. Johnny was tuning his bass and Matt was on his laptop doing who knows what. I started strumming my guitar, putting different chords together.

“That sounds awesome Zack,” Matt said, turning around taking me by surprise.

“Huh?” I asked like an idiot.

“Those notes you were just playing, that was amazing,” he said.

“I didn’t realize I was playing anything, to be honest,” I admitted.

“It was awesome babe, it went like this,” Brian said, playing the notes I was apparently just playing.

“Honestly, I think that would sound better on acoustic,” Jimmy said.

We all raised an eyebrow and looked at the mad-man known as Jimmy.

“What I play some guitar, never question The Reverend Tholomew Plague,” he said.

We all laughed, as I sat my guitar back on the stand. I went over and grabbed Matt’s acoustic. I checked making sure it was tuned, before I played the part Brian said I played. And honestly it did sound better on acoustic. Soon the others joined in and we had a great beat going. Then the lyrics just hit me and I started singing.
‘Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over

I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry
These streets we travel on will undergo our same lost past

I found you here, now please just stay for a while
I can move on with you around
I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever?
I'd do anything for a smile, holding you 'til our time is done
We both know the day will come, but I don't want to leave you

I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry (a melody, a memory, or just one picture)

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over

Newborn life replacing all of us, changing this fable we live in
No longer needed here so where do we go?
Will you take a journey tonight, follow me past the walls of death?
But girl, what if there is no eternal life?

I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry (a melody, a memory, or just one picture)

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over

Trials in life, questions of us existing here, don't wanna die alone without you here
Please tell me what we have is real

So, what if I never hold you, yeah, or kiss your lips again?
Woooaaah, so I never want to leave you and the memories of us to see
I beg don't leave me

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over

Trials in life, questions of us existing here, don't wanna die alone without you here
Please tell me what we have is real

Silence you lost me, no chance for one more day
Silence you lost me, no chance for one more day
I stand here alone
Falling away from you, no chance to get back home
I stand here alone
Falling away from you, no chance to get back home’

“That was beautiful baby,” Brian said coming over and kissing me.

“It was Zacky, it had so much meaning behind it,” Matt said.

“Can we wait to put it on an album, I don’t want it out just yet,” I admitted.

“Of course, we’re not going to push you into something, you don’t want,” Matt assured.

“Thanks guys.”

We all sat around and goofed off, thinking of a new song, getting us nowhere in the process. After a while, we all declared it was time to go. Brian and I went out to his car. We both got in and he drove us to his dad’s house.

“I think I’m going to play baseball,” I said later that night as we were lying in bed watching TV.

“Are you sure babe?” Brian asked.

“Yeah, mom would have wanted me to play. And even though she won’t be there physically, I know she will spiritually.”

“That she will babe,” Brian said smiling.

He kissed my lips softly, before pulling apart. We laid back in bed and fell asleep not knowing what tomorrow would bring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me and TY were thinking of starting a new story of course it's Sybnacky, but we don't know yet hmm.