Status: Hiatus

Blue and Yellow

-!20!-

Chapter 20

**Brian’s POV**

“BOYS TIME TO GET UP!” I heard Pettit yell banging on the door.

“What fucking time is it?” I asked looking for a clock.

“Early holy shit,” Matt said.

I found my phone the numbers 5:12 glowed on the screen.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” I yelled.

“Shut up Brian shit,” Matt said.

In all my shouting Zacky sat up rubbing his eyes. We got dressed in sweats and opened the door.

“Weighing suitcases hurry up,” Pettit said.

I groaned it is too early for this shit. I grabbed my suitcase and took Zack’s from him. We all walked up to the front of the hotel. Jimmy and Johnny were already here wide awake.

“Damn you guys look tired,” Jimmy commented.

“You don’t say,” I snapped.

“Not nice,” Jimmy pouted.

“I’m sorry, if I don’t get enough sleep I’m grouchy,” I said.

“Split into your groups again please,” Ms. Browne asked.

Me and Zacky were together, so the others could migrate over here. Mr. Kite showed up getting our bags through first and it rocked.

“Make sure you all are back here by 7,” he said.

“What the fuck, it’s like 5 still,” I yawned.

“Bri baby it’s 6:15,” Zacky said.

“God damn time zones,”

We went into the lounge of the hotel to sit. Zacky curled into a ball and fell asleep with his tiger I got him. I laid my head back and drifted to sleep. I don’t know what time it is now, but someone’s shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Matt. He handed me a cup of coffee, he is a great man. I checked my phone it was 6:45, so I shook Zack awake. We all headed outside, where Jimmy was hiding behind a support beam before jumping out and scaring people who walked into the hotel. Again we had to break into fucking groups. The buses that we got on to get here from the airport were here to take us back. I sighed as me and Zacky walked on one with our group.

This was a great trip, the best I have ever had. I came down here sharing my love and now I’m going back with him all to myself to spoil. I tightened my grip on his hand and he squeezed my hand back. He smirked and took my coffee and took a huge gulp, I laughed taking it back. We watched the little video about leaving Disney. Soon we were at the airport. And again had to go through security. I took Zacky’s hand, since I didn’t want to get separated again. Once we were through security we got on the train things that took us to the terminal. Again the others were way behind so we all had time to waste, especially since our plane didn’t leave for another hour and a half. Feeling tired I looked for anything to wake my ass up. Smoothie King will have to do.

“Want to get a smoothie?” I asked.

“Since it’s beside our gate yes,” Zacky said as we went over and got energy smoothies.

I threw my carry-on on the floor and laid down. Soon Zacky was by my side doing the same.

“HEY LOOK THERE’S BRIAN AND ZACKY!” I heard Jimmy yell.

“You guys get through quick,” Johnny said.

“Yep,” I yawned.

Matt dropped his bag and laid down too and so did Johnny.

“You party poopers, I’ll just go scare the shit out of people myself,” Jimmy said.

“No getting arrested before we get back to California,” I said.

“Yeah, like they can kick me off a plane,” he laughed walking off.

“I’ll go with him,” Johnny said getting back up.

“I swear to you, one day he’s going to get us all kicked off an airplane,” Matt said.

“So true,” I agreed.

The sun decided to shine in the windows making me groan. I pulled out my ‘diva’ sunglasses, that’s what Matt calls them. Zacky put his on too and Matt had his aviators.

“JAMES SULLIVAN!” Ms. Browne yelled, before you heard Jimmy laughing.

I sat up on my elbows and looked as Johnny dragged Jimmy back this direction. I raised an eyebrow that you couldn’t see cause of my sunglasses.

“What’d he do and how much do we have to pay?” Matt asked.

“He…you don’t want to know,” Johnny said.

“Gate 365 B is now ready for boarding,” came over the speaker.

Our class got up so we did too. We had to get in order by our tickets, but when we got on the plane we could sit anywhere we wanted. Zacky was practically first in line, I was a few behind. It went by fast all we had to do was hand our ticket to the girl. I got on the plane and saw Zacky in the middle of an empty row. I laughed and slide beside him, Matt could have the window seat again. Soon the guys were on Matt slide across us taking the window seat, while Jimmy and Johnny took the row in front of us. Zacky clutched onto his tiger for dear life. I didn’t notice he already had his seatbelt on. I strapped mine on and waited for take off. Soon the pilot came on announcing we were about to take off. Zacky whimpered between me and Matt still scared of the flight. The plane started moving, which only made him start shaking more. It didn’t take long before we were in the air and could take off our seatbelts, again Zacky kept his on. I put up the arm rest between us and scooted as close as I could to him. He laid his head on my shoulder and I laid mine on his head. Before I knew I was out like a light.

“Brian wake up, we’re landing,” Matt said hitting my head.

I opened my eyes and looked out at the Californian sun. It was good to be back home. I got back in my seat and put my seat belt on. Zacky didn’t know I moved, so I left him asleep until we were on the ground or he’d freak out. When I felt us touch down I shook Zacky awake.

“Are we landing?” he asked scared.

“No we’re already on the ground, so I woke you up. I waited so you wouldn’t freak out,” I told him kissing his lips.

“Thank you,” he said smiling.

We all grabbed our carry on bags and walked out together. This time we had to find our suitcases. Back before we left they told us to put something on our bags, so we knew which were ours. I duct taped an S on mine for Syn. (A/N: I duct tape the UNC logo on mine everyone knew it was mine =D) After I grabbed mine I looked for Zacky’s he had stencils and spray painted flying sucks and a frowning face on his. My poor baby. After we all had our suitcases, our whole class ran for the exit and saw our buses waiting on us. We all ran on one of the buses throwing our suit cases on a seat. Two hours to home and I can see dad again. And amazingly those two hours went by fast. We pulled up to the school and I could see dads black car parked. The five of us grabbed our suitcases and got off the bus shouting our good byes. I pulled Zacky with me, to officially introduce him to dad as my boyfriend. When we walked up to him he looked very upset.

“Dad what’s wrong?” I asked.

“Get in the car both of you, we shouldn’t be out here when I tell you,” he said.

Me and Zacky looked at each other before getting in the car. Dad got in and drove us to the park. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

“Dad what’s wrong?” I asked again.

“It’s not as much you Bri as it much as it is Zack.”

“Why, what’s up?”

“Zack, this morning when your mother was going to work, a car swerved and hit her head on. I’m sorry, but she didn’t make it.” dad said.

I felt my heart shatter, I loved Zack’s mom. Zacky burst out crying pushing into me as much as he could. I hugged him and cradled him as he cried. This really can’t be happening the best moment ever was shattered in a heart beat, my poor Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment