Status: Hiatus

Blue and Yellow

-!7!-

(A/N: Hey everyone I wanted to tell you that me, Ty, and our friend Kota we're going on senior trip so no updates March 18th-21st and probably a little longer than that to get off of the Florida high later)

Chapter 7

Zacky’s POV

“Come on get your T-shirts, our team’s making it to state this year are you going to go with this one of a kind team shirt.” I said

When you’re a senior you have to do community service hours and well I wanted mine to be entertaining. So for the basketball team me and Johnny are selling t-shirts.

“So how’s the sales?” Matt asked walking up to the concession stand where we were selling the shirts.

“We’ve actually sold more food than shirts.” I said

“How many have you sold?” Jimmy asked

“What like 6?” I asked looking a Johnny he nodded agreeing

“You guys suck at being salesmen.” Matt said

“Yeah thanks help us please.” I begged

“Here give us three we’ll wear them around and people will come in for sure.”

Me and Johnny nodded handing them three shirts. Matt slipped one on and handed one to Brian behind him. So weird didn’t see him, he’s been quiet since or trip to McDonald’s which was almost two weeks ago.

“Ok well let’s go walk in the gym we’ll see you guys in a little bit.” Matt said

Jimmy kissed Johnny right before they all walked into the gym waiting on the JV game to end.

“Aww.” I said to Johnny

“Oh stop .” he said pushing my arm

After about five minutes more and more people came out to buy shirts. It got to where we actually had a line. After ten minutes we got everyone a shirt and were finally able to get a break.

“Well how’d we do?” Matt asked as he and the guys walked back

“I love you guys.” I said

“Yea, yea so you guys coming in to watch the game?”

“Yea we just have to wait for the others to take over.”

“Alright well let’s head to the locker room.” Matt said waving towards the locker room hall way.

Matt and Jimmy started walking that way, Brian gave me a glance before he followed after them. Well that’s Brian for you.

Matt’s POV

“I think I’m going to ask him out.” I told Brian and Jimmy as we were changing into our jerseys

“S-seriously?” Brian asked wide eyed

“Well yea he means a lot to me.”

“Congrats dude.” Jimmy said slinging his arm around my shoulders

“Thanks.” I grinned

I looked up at Brian he looked depressed for some odd reason.

“Brian dude you ok, you’ve been acting weird lately” I asked looking at him

“Huh, yea I’m fine I’m just a little out of it lately is all.” he said

“Ok you going to be ok to play?”

“Yeah I’ll be fine I’m ready to go.” he said sliding his warm-up shirt on.

“Alright dude you’d better.” I said slipping mine on.

I took out my gauges and lip ring putting the in the container I have for them. I stuck them in my bag and checked making sure my shoes were tied.

“Come on guys lets go keep our streak alive.” Dakota said

We all huddled together after our pre-game rituals we all lined to run out on the court. I had a ball bouncing it waiting on the other team. When we heard the boo’s from our crowd I knew their team ran out. I heard the familiar sound of Enter the Sandman by: Metallica. After Jimmy ran out me and Brian followed. We ran to our side of the court putting the balls in the center. We all locked arms and circled around the balls.

“Ohhhhhh, Panthers on three. One, two three panthers.” we all yelled

I grabbed a ball and started our lay-up drills.

***

After the game we won I changed into a pair of shorts and pulled my jersey off leaving me in my wife beater. I threw my stuff in my bag, I put my gauges and lip ring back in. I waited on Jimmy and Brian to get done. Jimmy walked over to me he had a bag of ice wrapped to his knee. Brian walked over he’s been re-opening that cut he got the other week so he had to get it re-patched.

“You guys ready?” I asked

“Yep.”

“As good as I’ll ever be.” Jimmy said

We walked out into the gym Zacky and Johnny were standing waiting on us. Johnny instantly ran to Johnny hugging him asking if he was ok.

“First time ever you don’t get hurt.” Zack laughed

“I know right, hey can I talk to you for a minute?” I asked

“Yeah later Brian.” Zacky said

“What ever noob.” Brian sighed walking out

“What did you want to talk about?” Zacky asked as we sat on the bleachers

“I wanted to ask you something.”

“Well what did you want to ask me?”

“Zacky the song I wrote Warmness on the Soul who do you think I wrote that about?” I asked

“I don’t know why-”

“Think Zacky remember what I said that day.” I said

He sat there a minute thinking, then his emerald eyes widened and he turned back to me.

“M-me.” he said pointing to himself

I nodded closing the space between us. I kissed his soft lips softly. I felt his breathe hitch in his throat, but he soon relaxed and kissed me back. I pulled back so I could breath. I looked at him and smiled when I saw the blush spread across his pale cheeks.

“Be my boyfriend?” I asked

“Of course.” he said before I closed the space between us again.

“Damn I take that as a yes.” I heard Jimmy say

Zacky pulled back from me blushing even more while I laughed.

“Yeah he said yes.” I said hugging Zacky to my side

“Congrats you two, now can we go out now please?” Johnny asked pouting at Jimmy

“Yep well dude see ya tomorrow.” Jimmy said as him and Johnny walked off.

“So want to stay the night?” I asked

“Are you sure?” he asked

“Of course it’s not like we’re going to do anything. I would like for my new boyfriend to sleep by my side tonight though.”

“Alright.” he smiled

We got up from the bleachers and walked out. Nobody was left except the janitors. Me and Zacky got in my car. I drove him to his house so he could tell his mom he was staying at my place and to get clothes. I waited five minutes then my prince ran down his front steps. He threw his bag in the back and climbed in. I drove the whole five houses to my house and park in front of the garage.

“Well Zacky want to watch a movie?” I asked grabbing my bag

“Sure.”

We walked back into my room. Zack dropped his bag at the foot of my bed and flopped down on the bed.

“Want popcorn?”

“It’s what ever you want your house.” he replied

I decided against it since it’s late and I’m tired. I grabbed the remote and climbed in bed with Zack. I turned the TV on and found Halloween was on. Zack snuggled to my side laying his head on my shoulder. I could get used to my boyfriend being around here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment