Status: Hiatus

Blue and Yellow

-!8!-

Chapter 8

Brian’s POV

Fuck Matt I don’t need him, without him everything would be the way it should be. I’m sure him and Zacky are sucking face right now. But then again I don’t have anyone to blame but myself, I like Zacky and I didn’t act on it. Then again, I did act on it just in the pick on you sort of way. Ohh who the hell am I kidding, I love Zacky and now Matt has him.

I pulled into the drive way of my house after the game. I grabbed my bag out of the back and walked in the house.

“Hey Brian, how was the game?” dad asked from his seat on the couch.

“It was great we won and I scored 15 points.” I said sitting my bag next to the couching, then sat on the couch with dad.

“That’s great Brian, how’d the others do?”

“Dakota had 12 points, Dylan had 8, Jimmy had 9 and Matt had 20.” I spat when I said Matt’s name.

“Whoa, whoa calm down, why are you and Matt arguing?” dad asked assuming

“He’s not mad at me, I’m just pissed at him.”

“Care to explain.”

So I told dad everything, I know it’s weird but I can tell my dad anything and know that he’ll understand and help anyway he can.

“Well you screwed up.” dad concluded

“Tell me about it.”

“I think you have that covered on your own, so how are you going to get Zacky back?”

“I don’t even know, he’s pissed at me half of the time.”

“Does that surprise you, you pick on him I wouldn’t like you too much either.”

“I fucked up, royally fucked up.” I got up from the couch and walked into my room.

I collapsed on bed pushing my face into my pillow. I felt a slight pain in my arm and looked at the bandage on my arm. I saw a small red spot that slowly started to grow. I groaned and sat up reaching under my bed for my bandages. Every time this cut seems to heal it pulls open again. And I’m scared of needles so getting stitches is out of the question. Dad always jokes around saying at least I know you’ll never do heavy drugs.

After I re-bandaged my arm I laid back and thought. I figured the only way I could get Zacky was to get him away from Matt first. Matt may be my best friend, but when it comes to Zacky I’ll push about anything out of my way. That was the last thing to cross my mind before I fell asleep.

*Dream*

“Bri-Bri we’re going to the beach today right?” Zacky asked sitting on my lap

“Of course anything for my prince.” I smiled up at him

He turned and smiled back showing off his glistening teeth. I reached up and pushed my lips on his, it felt like heaven. But as soon as it happened I felt him disappear. I opened my eyes and he was gone, I looked around but didn’t see him. Then Matt and Zacky appeared in front of me holding hands smiling at each other.

“I love you Zacky.” Matt said nuzzling Zack’s cheek.

Zack giggled and turned to kiss Matt’s on the cheek.

“I love you too Mattie.” he said before they pressed their lips together.

*End Dream*

“Brian wake up, phone for you.” I heard dad say shaking my arm.

“Huh, what who is it?” I asked

“It’s Matt, try and be nice.” dad whispered to me handing me the phone.

“Hello.” I groaned from being woken up.

“Hey dude band practice.” I heard Matt say.

“Dude we have basketball practice at 3.” I said

“I know we’ll go, then come back and play some more.”

“Uh huh and what about Za-noob and Johnny boy?” I asked almost slipping.

“Well they can go, coach isn’t going to kill them…hold on a second. It’s on my dresser… sorry about that, Zack was looking for something.”

“He’s there with you?”

“Well yeah he slept over last night, so I’ll see you in a few right?” Matt asked

“Huh yeah, be there in a few.” I said before I hung up.

He stayed with him last night, I do not need this right now. I got up and pulled off my wife beater and game shorts throwing them in a pile to be washed. I walked to my dresser and pulled out a pair of tan shorts and a white t-shirt. I slipped on my flip-flops and walked out to the living room.

“Well the conclusion?” dad asked

“Band practice and Zack stayed with Matt last night.” I sighed grabbing my bag since it had my practice stuff in it.

“I’ll say this and you’d better act on it. Do something before it’s to late.” he said, I nodded understanding what he said but no idea on what to do.

I walked out and got in my car throwing my bag into the passenger’s seat. I backed out of my drive way and started driving to Matt’s house. I pulled in the yard next to Matt’s car. I got out and walked into the opened garage door wishing I hadn’t. Matt and Zacky were sitting and cuddling in a chair sharing small little kisses.

“Hey Gates, ready to play?” Matt asked

“Yeah sure am, where’s Jim and short shit?” I asked

“In the kitchen stealing my food.” he said before shouting for them to hurry up.

“JIMMY FUCKING PUT ME DOWN!!” Johnny shouted as he and Jimmy came in the door way.

Jimmy had Johnny thrown over his shoulder, who was kicking and screaming while Jim had a pop-tart hanging out of his mouth.

“As I have said before *cough* IT IS THE REVEREND THOLOMEW PLAGUE!!!” Jim screamed at Matt, as me and Zacky exchanged glances.

“Still scary.” Zacky said

“You know it.” I said

“So we’re coming up with a new song?” Johnny asked, after Jimmy I mean The Reverend Tholomew Plague put him down.

“Yeah we are, nah just kidding, but seriously.” I said, Zacky chuckled.

(A/N: Sorry to pop up here, but that line was something we came up on Senior Trip. When I asked a question my friend Briar said it and now everyone’s saying it, little random fact there.)

We spent the better part of the day thinking of what to write for the song. While me and Zack were putting guitar parts together and Jimmy was working on a drum beat. Johnny was helping Matt write the song. And before we knew it 2:45 came.

“Zack you ride with Brian, I’ll take Johnny and Jimmy.” Matt said, Zack nodded and followed me out to the car.

I threw my bag in the back to make room for Zack. He climbed in and we waited for Matt to pull out. I turned the radio on and 2 Minutes to Midnight by Iron Maiden was playing.

“I love this song.” Zack said smiling.

“Me too.” I said smiling at him.

Matt pulled out of the drive way, I waited until he was down the before I pulled out. As I was driving to the school I heard Zack hum the beat of the song. It was adorable he’s a little rhythm. We pulled into the school and saw Matt, Jimmy and Johnny walk into the school. Zack went to go for the door, but I put my hand of his shoulder stopping him.

“What Brian?” Zack asked

I didn’t answer I just did the first thing that came to my mind I kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment we're back