Until The End

Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too

I decided the next day to name my new puppy Cale. I don't know why, he just looked like a Cale. Johnny didn't mind, and he'd actually taken to calling him Caley-Bear. I thought it was adorable, and I took to it as well.

This week had gone by extremely fast. In fact, Brian had left for San Diego this morning, and Mom would be leaving on Sunday after lunch. Mom had helped Johnny, Matt, and Jimmy paint the baby's room while Naomi and I designed it. Things just were going to fast for me to enjoy them properly.

Johnny tapped me on the shoulder and said, "You in there?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"You were spacing off," he chuckled. "Let's go harrass our friends, shall we?"

I nodded. "I'd like that."

I put Cale in his kennel, and Johnny followed me over to the others' house. Even though we had our own place, we usually always went over to their house. It felt a little lonely at our house, and we wanted company.

Johnny knocked on the door, but I just went on in. Zacky came to greet us, giving me a hug, and we sat down on the couch. He smiled at us, and I sighed.

"Whatcha need, Christ family?" he asked.

"Just came to visit," I replied. "Naomi around?"

"Downstairs," Zacky informed me.

I nodded and stood up. Johnny and Zacky became absorbed in conversation as I descended the steps to the basement. I hummed a little tune to myself, and I held up my hand to knock.

I stopped, hearing moaning and giggling coming from the other side. I shook my head and grinned. Of course they were having sex. Why shouldn't they? I turned and left them alone.

I sat back down on the couch with Johnny and Zacky. A minute later someone came in the room.

"Hey, Liss," she said.

"Hey, Naomi," I replied. I stopped. "Naomi?"

"Yes," laughed Naomi. "I haven't changed."

"If you're here, then who's Jimmy with?" I asked.

"With? He's right here," Naomi said, pulling Jimmy over.

He was holding Peanut, and he grinned, waving. I stood up slowly.

"If both of you are here...and Zacky is here, and Johnny and I are here, and Brian's in San Diego," I paused and looked up. "Where's Matt?"

Everyone looked around, and I suddenly felt faint.

"Where's my mother?" I mumbled.

The look on Zacky's face went from solid to horrified in under a second, and Johnny almost fell off the couch. Naomi came and wrapped her arms around me, and I covered my mouth.

"Matt's banging your mom?!" Jimmy cackled. "That MILF magnet!"

"Oh, Jesus, I think I'm gonna be sick," I said.

Jimmy laughed, but he suddenly stopped and said, "I hope to god they're on the floor and not on my bed. My little baby Naomi sleeps in that bed."

Naomi punched his arm. "Jimmy, this is serious!"

"Sorry," Jimmy said.

"Dude, I'm so disgusted right now," Zacky said. "I just wanna rip my brain out and not remember any of this."

"If you succeed, let me know," Johnny said, coming to hold me. "You okay, Lissa?"

"Are you kidding me? I'm freaking out right now!" I squeaked. "My mother is married and fucking who she told me was like a son!"

"Ouch," Jimmy said, trying not to laugh.

A door opened, and Matt and my mom appeared. I took one look at them and ran to the sink to throw up. My mom stood behind me and patted me on the back.

"Morning sickness," she said with a smile.

I wanted to reach back and punch her so bad, but I didn't. I looked at Johnny, and he gave me a sympathetic look. Matt put a hand on Zacky's shoulder. Zacky, totally repulsed, pushed his hand off.

"Matt, I know where that hand has been," he said, "and I'd greatly appreciate it if you left it off me."

I saw Matt grin, and I threw up again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ewww! That's nayasty! DX I really hope you guys liked that little twist there. ;)

Comments? Please.