Until The End

My Little Secret

Monday's drive to the airport sucked. I sat in the passenger seat next to Johnny, and Matt sat with my mother in the back. I kept my eyes covered, hoping to avoid seeing them. Fortunately, they were just chatting back and forth as if neither of us knew what had happened.

We had to leave my mom before security, and I was regretting the good-byes. Johnny put an arm around her shoulders and hugged her.

"Bye, Christine," he said. "It was nice seeing you again."

"Oh, Johnny, be good to my little girl," said Mom. "I know you will, but I want to make sure. Thank you for flying me out here."

Matt kissed her cheek and said, "See you at the wedding, Christine?"

"Well, of course!" said Mom. "I look forward to it." She winked at him, and I gagged.

She walked up to me and put a hand on my ever-growing stomach. "I love you, Lissa," she said, wrapping her arms around me. "You'll call me as soon as you have the little tike, won't you?"

"Of course I will, Mom," I said.

"And another thing?" she added. "Don't say anything to your father."

"Dad?" I said. I didn't quite know what she meant. "Alright, I won't."

She smiled. "I'll miss you, hun."

"Bye, Mom."

The three of us watched as she disappeared into the security systems. Matt sighed and shook his head. I punched him as hard as I could in the chest.

"Ow! What the fuck?" he said loudly.

"You're lucky it wasn't the face, asshole!" I hissed back.

"What did I ever do to-"

"Next time she visits, you will keep your dick out of my mother!" I snapped.

"What the- How did you- Who..." Matt shielded himself as I punched his arm.

"Goddammit, Matt, my mother is married!"

"I'm sorry! I can't help it! She came onto me, and you know how I am with women."

"If I ever catch you even thinking about my mother, you'll be deader than you ever thought a person could be."

"Did I miss something exciting?"

We all turned and saw Brian coming toward us, wearing the biggest grin and a San Diego Zoo tee. He set his bag down and hugged me, then Johnny.

"My, you're awfully happy," I said. "Have fun in San Diego?"

"Ah, yes!" he said. "We went to the zoo, and we went to the beach, and our date at this pizza place was amazing!" His eyes shot between me and Matt. "Now what did I miss in Huntington?"

"Matt fucked Lissa's mom," Johnny said casually.

"What!" Brian exclaimed. "And I missed it? Dammit!"

"I would have gladly traded you, Brian," I sighed. "Let's get home. Naomi's got some big news to tell us, and she wanted everyone to be there."

"Dude, you don't go fucking people's moms, okay?" Brian said as we began walking back to the car. "It's just not okay."

"Thanks, Bri," Matt said. "I needed that." He rolled his eyes.
----------------------------------------
I sat down in between Johnny and Brian, eagerly awaiting Naomi's big news. She seemed really excited this morning, but I had no idea why.

Zacky was sitting awkwardly next to Matt on the loveseat, trying not to touch him. I shook my head and rested my head on Johnny's shoulder. A second later, Naomi and Jimmy came in the room.

"Alright, fuckers," Jimmy said. "My beautiful young Naomi has an announcement so y'all better shut it!"

I smiled and said, "We're all waiting for you to shut it, Jimbo."

"Touché," Jimmy nodded to me.

"Okay, well, I'm really excited to tell you all this," Naomi said. "I'm pregnant!"

"Jimmy!" Brian shouted.

"What? We had sex, and her eggo got prego," Jimmy replied. "I know you flunked sex ed, but you should at least know that!"

"Oh my gosh, Naomi!" I said. "Congrats, hun!" I stood up and hugged her. "Now our babies can have playdates." I winked at her.

She laughed, "Thanks, Liss. Your's should be a few months older than mine."

I smiled and hugged her again. "God, Mimi, how long ago was it that these were just fantasies?"

"Too long, Liss," Naomi replied. "Too long."
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter has epic fail written all over it. Did you think so? :/

Comments are loved, and you know it!