Three Creatures and One Human. What Could Go Wrong?

Challenges

I walked up to Dimitris room and found him and Charlie talking. Dimitri had let his wings out for the first time since I was here. They were amazing. They were a beautiful tint of gray "Hey guys did you know Drake can read minds?" I said and they laughed as they nodded. "Yeah, we wanted to see how long it would take you to figure that out." I rolled my eyes as I sat on the bed. "So, I'm bored. What do you guys do for fun?" I asked and thy shrugged. "Have you showed her the green house yet?" Charlie asked and he shook his head no. "I want to see" I said and Charlie smiled. "Come on. I'll show you" She left the room and I followed her. She walked outside and around the house to this enormous green house. "This is Dimitri's favorite place. He loves to plant flowers, but these are my favorite." She went up the stairs. We walked into a magnificent room with a running waterfall and everyting. It was surreal. "Ok, these are Tafuras. They're flowers that actually have a soul. They can speak, they have feelings and they're great listeners." She walked up to one of th beautiful purple flower. "Hello Dya" she said. "Hi Charlotte" the flower responded and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Dya, this is Misty" the flower looked towards my direction. There was no ears or mouth and the voice was very faint but understandable. It sounded like the faint blow of the wind, as if the wind was forming words. "Hi" I said awkwardly. "You're a pure soul" I heard her say and Charlie smiled. I looked at her confusd as I sat on the bench next to her. "When a Tafura says youre a pure soul, it means you're a good person who means no harm. It also means something else." She giggled and I cocked my head to the side. "You're a virgin." my eyes grew wide. Yes, it was true, but how could she have known that. "Ho-ow did she know that?" I asked and Charlie smiled. "They have the power to look through your life. The good and the bad. Past, present, and future." I was intrigued by this new information.

"Wait, could I ask her if I will be able to return home?" I became anxious. "No Misty, they do know the future, but if it is passed on, it comes at a horrible price. You would have to give up the person you care for the most." She warned me and I backed away. "Forget it then. I can wait another day." I said as I left the green house. We walked back to the house and inside. "Did you enjoy my garden?" Dimitri asked as I went inside. I nodded. "Nate said dinner's almost ready" he told me as he went up to his room. I looked around searching for Drake but I couldn't find him. Maybe he's in his room. I walked up the stairs and knocked on his door. The doorknob turn as the door opened and Drake was in front of me. In his boxers. Nothing else. "Yes?" he asked. Okay Mist. He can read your mind. Remember that. "I'm bored." I plainly said. "Well I'm playing video games. You could watch if you want." My eyebrows went up. "Watch? Why can't I play?" I walked in and sat myself on his bed. His room was generally messy but I had seen worse. It had posters of girls and motorcycles everywhere. "Because I'd kill you in a second." he said and I rolled my eyes. "Ten bucks I win." He laughed. "You're on."

We played Call of Duty which I was good at, apparently very good because by the end of the game I was ten bucks richer. "Wow, a girl who can play video games. Impressive." he handed me the money. "Play again?" I asked and he smiled but shook his head. "You can play. I'm tired. I'm gonna catch up on my sleep." he laid down. "No! Stay up" I shook him awake and he laughed. "Why?"
"Why not?"
"I'm tired."
"Oh well, I'm here" I said as I laid on top of him.
He started to play with my hair and my eyes started getting heavy. I startd to doze off. "Go to sleep Mist. You're tired." I heard Drake's voice as I fell asleep.

*Drake's POV*

I watched her fall asleep. She was so beautiful. Stop Drake. It's not something that'll be able to work out. I took her off my chest and laid her in my bed. I put a shirt and shorts on and went downstairs. "Where's Misty?" Nate asked as I sat down at the table. "She's sleeping." I said and they didn't pay any mind to it. Nate put a plate in front of me and I started eating. As we were all talking Charlie walked in. "Hey Nate...I'm hungry" she said as she grabbed a plate and filled it with food. Now Charlie was someone who had stolen my heart. She was perfect. She was beautiful, sweet, but had a little edge to her. "Where's Mist?" she asked as she sat between me and Dimitri. "Sleeping" Nate answered.

We all finished dinner and it was my turn to do the dishes. "I think I'm going to bring Misty something. She hasn't eaten all day." Dimitri said as he put some food in a small plate. "Where'd she knock out?" Dimitri asked me and I gulped. "My room." I simply said. "What did you do Drake?" he asked concerned. I knew he'd make a big deal over nothing. "Nothing. We were playing Call of Duty, she laid down and knocked out. What was I suppose to do? Kick her out?" he rolled his eyes as he flew upstairs. "Really? Call of Duty? That was your cover story?" I heard Charlie say. I turned around and she was sitting at the table. "It wasn't a cover up story. It's what happened." I said and she laughed. "Yeah, you have a beautiful human girl in the house and you decide to play video games with her?" she perked her ears up. "Is someone jealous?" I smirked as I turned around and leaned back on the sink.

"Jealous? Really?" she said as she stood up and was in front of me. "Why so close Charles?" I smirked and she shook her head. "You're a piece of work, you know that?" she turned around and hit me in the face with her tail. "I'll see you guys later" she yelled up the stairs as she went out the door. I just stood there in shock. Was she trying to give me a challenge? I couldn't focus on her thoughts, just her eyes. Her blue eyes. "Not my sister!" I heard Nate say as he walked into the kitchen. "Psh...she wishes" I turned around and finished the dishes. "I mean it Drake, she's off limits." Nate made clear before he left. Was it really that obvious?
♠ ♠ ♠
Message/comment. Any suggestions for what will happen next?
Comments=updates