Status: Welcome to the world where the unexplainable, and the unbelievable meet. Comment, please!

Russian Roulette

Get Packing!

My mouth opened and closed a few times on it's own as I tried to find the right words of protest. I was interrupted, however, by someone else walking in the room. "Whoa-er...Sorry..." Johnny mumbled sheepishly, looking away.

"Knock first!" Jimmy quickly stepped in front of me, laughing it off.

"Knock on what!? The door wasn't closed! And why were you-never mind, I don't want to know. Are you guys almost done? Everyone wants to get drunk off your booze, but I said it wasn't a good idea. But...they don't listen to me," He shrugged.

"Let them get drunk. I'm busy, when we're ready, we can leave."

"...You really want three...four if I join...drunk guys in your car?" He raised an eyebrow, looking at me.

"If worse comes to worst, I will drive," Jimmy smiled, wrapping his arm around me. I couldn't wipe the dopey smile off my face. This was my idol...wrapping his arm around me!!

"If you say so," Johnny nodded a little before leaving the room.

"See? Simple. Back to what we were doing." His hand reached for my chest again, before stopping and smiling at me and waiting for my reaction. "What, you're going to be that easy? Let me put my hands all over you again?"

"No!" I quickly slapped his hands away before turning back to my luggage. "...I thought you were helping me pack?" I looked up at him, blushing.

"Oh, I'll pack something..." He snickered.

"Oh really? What are you packing, James?"

"Well...I'm packing a lot..." He ran his hands to my hips slowly.

"Y-you are...?" I tensed up as his hips pressed into my ass.

"Mm-hm..." I felt his warm breath on my ear as he pulled my hips lightly against his. I bit my lip as I rested my head back on his shoulder. He was fucking pro!

"...By the way..." His lips brushed over my exposed neck, "...This will be part of the game..."

"T-this?" I shivered as his fingers traced my pant line.

"This...and more," He chuckled against my neck, moving back up to my ear.

"...And you picked me...?" I asked, still in disbelief. He... he was planning sexcapades with me?!

"Well I had to do a little research to find out what you looked like...but we all did...how do you think we chose the contestants?" He snickered.

"I had no idea how you were going to..." I blushed as he took a step back from me.

He simply smirked a little, "That's how we did it. Every person was chosen for a reason. Of course...we chose some guys too, but they were just so it didn't seem gender-specific. Nothing to do with the other reason. Get packing." My ass was slapped as he laughed. I couldn’t stop the moan. I moaned loudly, looking back at him with wide eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha this story brings back good memories.
and we havent even gotten to the good part -evil smirk-

comment?