Status: Welcome to the world where the unexplainable, and the unbelievable meet. Comment, please!

Russian Roulette

Boob Check

"...Shouldn't you get to know me first?" I teased lightly, trying not to seem as nervous.

"Well...maybe a little..." He chuckled, rubbing my hips gently with his thumb. "But I found one! You have to give me credit for that..."

"I do give you credit..." I giggled, "But I can't wear this one the whole time I'm with you..."

"...Yeah, I wouldn't like that," He chuckled before going over to my dresser. The drawers were opened, and he began looking through each of them. "Found 'em!"

"Pick the ones you want I guess..." I bit my lip, looking through my tee shirts.

"Hey..." I looked up to see him smiling at me, "Don't be nervous! I'll get them all, just in case. You don't have to impress me. I'm...easily impressed, as odd as that sounds."

"O-okay." I smiled as well. "Should I bring anything other than clothes?"

"Well, do you have bras too?" he chuckled, reaching for my shirt.

"Jimmy!" I slapped his hands playfully.

He simply smiled innocently, holding up his hands. "Okay! I'll be a good boy!"

"Good! If you want to see my bras, go back in the drawer!"

"Fine, fine..." Pretending to be disappointed, he hung his head before going back to the drawer.

Things were quiet for a moment. Too quiet. Concerned, I looked over to see him trying to stuff one of my bras in his pocket. Immediately, his eyes widened. "Look away, Jillian! You don't need to see this shit!!" He gasped.

"Excuse me? That is MY bra!" I giggled, approaching him. "You can't fit a 34 B..." I rubbed his chest gently.

"Sure I can!" His hands cupped his chest a little where, let's face it-he was way too skinny-his 'moobs' would have been. "They're huge!"

"Oh I know... I'm so jealous!" I pretended to cry, hiding my face in my hands.

"Me too!" Pulling me to him, he hugged me tightly and pretended to sob.

"What are you jealous over...?!"

"...I forgot!"

"...My boobs are bigger than yours!"

"I dunno! Lets check!" his hand cupped my chest before I could even react, he was grabbing his own. "...Damn!"
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahahaha cracking up so bad right now. i love this stupid story.

COMMENT please....?