Status: Welcome to the world where the unexplainable, and the unbelievable meet. Comment, please!

Russian Roulette

Emotional?

"Sit." Matt instructed as he picked up his plate and moved to sit across from me. He took a forkful of his food, eating it and staring at me intensely.

"...It's rude to stare..." I muttered, slowly sitting down.

"Oh well." He chuckled. "Eat."

"I'm not hungry," I insisted.

"Okay? Eat."

"You don’t get it, you thick-headed pezzo di merda!" (piece of shit lol) I growled at him. "Non ho fame!" (I'm not hungry) He simply raised an eyebrow at me, continuing to eat his food. Nothing more was said, but he did keep staring at me. "perché non prendete un'immagine, esso durerete più lungamente!" I growled at him again. (why don’t you take a picture, it will last longer!) Zacky's laugh made me look away and towards the door.

"Zacky, walk away," Matt growled darkly.

"Don’t you want to know what she's saying? It's pretty great," He smiled at me proudly.

"No, I want you to walk away. You have contestants to deal with."

"They're all set, Matt. Both are already asleep. So I'm free for the night." He walked into the kitchen and got a Heineken from the fridge.

"Rad. Now leave. Tend to something else."

"Jill is my next 'contestant' to tend to, Matt. No one else needs it." he sat next to me.

"Jill is Jimmy's. Some part of you obviously doesn't understand that..." He raised an eyebrow.

"Well there's no one else that needs help other than her, so..." he shrugged, drinking quickly, "And Jimmy's pissed at you."

Sighing, Matt shook his head. "Awesome...but I have a reason to be a hard ass. We need to keep the rules in check, or this whole game will fall apart."

"No it won't. Emotion is all part of a game, Matt. No emotion means no care. And that's boring; admit it."

"Because Italians are SO emotional..." Matt grumbled.

"Don’t you start with that shit again, dude. Take some Midol and go to bed. Stop being the fucking pezzonovante." (big shot; spelled this way too: pezzo grosso)

"Someone has to do it," Matt muttered coldly, "Like I said, this game is just going to fall apart."

"No it won't...! just watch and see. And don’t force Jill to eat if she doesn’t want to. If an Italian is not hungry, she is not hungry."

"...Fine. Leave," He rolled his eyes.

"Stop being an ass, Matt... YOU are going to ruin this game before anyone else..."

"Leave." He gave him a cold look, his eyes narrowing.

"I'm taking Jill with me." he took my hand as he stood, making me stand as well.

"I don't care, but she's supposed to be with Jimmy."

"Maybe you should worry more about yourself than a silly game, Matt..." I was led into the hallway where Jimmy's arms wrapped tightly around me.

"I love you... are you okay?" he whispered, burying his face in my hair. I hugged him tightly, my arms going around his neck quickly. I looked over at Zacky who just gave me a thumbs up before he disappeared. "...So much for not getting attached," Jimmy chuckled, though hugged me back.

"I am attached... nothing will stop that..." I whispered.

"...Let's hope you still feel that way the day after tomorrow..." He whispered so quietly that I almost didn't hear it. "It's okay...I think we all are, whether we want to admit it or not..."
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are absolutely amazing. :) Working on the things for the next story, like the layout, the background, the title... lol

people who deserve awards for making me feel good and want to write:
Miss.CorrCorr
a7x babe56
XTillDeathDoWeParty
sullivan_4_life
queen of debauchery.

I'm feeling ambitious, may update again tonight ;)