Status: Welcome to the world where the unexplainable, and the unbelievable meet. Comment, please!

Russian Roulette

Change

"Why wouldn’t I...?" I asked as he pulled away and started to lead me to my room.

"What? Oh, never mind. Thinking out loud." He gave me a sheepish smile.

"Okay." I held his arm tightly as we went up the stairs, and he looked down at me lovingly. Something in his eyes showed worry, but love at the same time.

"What now...?" I asked softly.
"Now...you get some sleep. It'll be a long day tomorrow," He explained, leading me into my room.

"But... I want to sleep with you...!" I said, stopping him mid step, which caused him to trip. He caught himself, pressing a finger to his lips to say be quiet. My roommate was already sleeping...

"We'll end up waking him up, no?" He pointed out, chuckling.

"No we can be quiet... please?"

"Not tonight, baby. Get some sleep... I'll wake you when I get up in the morning." He brushed my bangs back before kissing my forehead.

"I thought you were busy tomorrow..."

"I am, with you!" He whispered, gently making me sit on my bed.

"Okay... I love you James..." I whispered, kissing him gently. He kissed back for a moment, once again nibbling on my lip. But before I could react, he pulled away.

"I love you too. Get some sleep."

"Tease..." I mumbled, though was unable to hide my smile.

"Good night, baby," He whispered before closing the door carefully. I got up and went over to my bags, looking for my pajamas. They had to be in here somewhere! I looked everywhere and came up empty handed. Sighing, I left the room and headed for the next floor, where the guys would be sleeping.

"Jimmy...!!" I whispered, trying to figure out what room was his. "Jimmy...!!" I opened the first door that I came to, peering inside quietly. Zacky sat at a desk on his computer, jumping and turning as he looked over to the door fearfully. He instantly relaxed when he saw me.

"Hey beautiful! What are you still doing up?"

"Looking for Jimmy...what are you doing...?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, just surfing the web," He smiled. "And Jimmy's two rooms down on the right."

I suddenly understood why he was so jumpy. We weren't supposed to have contact with anyone else. "Okay...thanks..." Closing his door, I headed down the hall and followed his directions. Not wanting to scare him like I did Zacky, I knocked on the door. "Jimmy...?" when I didn’t get an answer, I knocked again. He didn’t answer. I carefully opened the door, finding him fast asleep. His mouth was open slightly as he breathed deeply, but he was relaxed. Well...since I was here... Slowly and quietly closing the door, I snuck up to the bed and carefully laid beside him. He sighed in his sleep and shifted to roll over, stopping when he felt me there. A hand went up to rub his nose, but his arm wrapped around me afterwards. "...Do I smell?" I asked under my breath, though got comfortable under his arm. I couldn't help but smile...this was great...and I felt protected...

"Good, actually." I jumped as he cuddled closer to me, taking in my scent happily.

"...You're awake?!"

"I'm a light sleeper. Sh..." He whispered, kissing my forehead.

"Sorry," I whispered. "...Can I sleep with you?" I asked quietly.

"If you want... where are your pajamas?" he looked down at me.

"I...I don’t have them..." I muttered sheepishly.

"Oh... do you want something...?" rubbing his eyes, he sat up. I nodded shyly, watching him get up and go to his dresser. "They're probably huge on you, but... you'll make due, right?" he chuckled, setting a pair of sweat pants and a large tee shirt on the bed.

"Thank you..." I smiled, getting up. He sat down on the bed, rubbing his eyes again. I turned away from him, taking my shirt off and pulling on the one he gave me. I slipped out of my jeans and started to pull on the sweat pants when he stopped me.

"You told me that when we got home, you'd let me see that..." his fingers traced my thong lightly, making me shiver.

"I-I did...?" I leaned back into him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Mhmm..." his lips kissed my ear gently.

"...What about Matt...?" I asked quietly, tensing up a little in his embrace.

"Matt will get over it. He's just anxious about tomorrow. It's a big day for us."

"I dunno, Jimmy..." After seeing him receive a black eye for even intending to have sex with me, I would hate to see what would happen if we actually did.

"Babe, we're not the only ones bending the rules..." He whispered.

"Who else is then...?" I asked as he took a step back, leading me back to the bed. He didn’t want me to be too far away... he was warm...

"...Let's just say Johnny doesn't like the rules either," He chuckled vaguely, keeping his lips against my ear.

"I don’t like them either... and I don’t think you do... How long can Matt live with them anyways...?"
♠ ♠ ♠
:) here you go. working on getting the new stories up tonight, and maybe another one of these.

Thank youuuuu:
Miss.CorrCorr
Escape.My.Fate
XTillDeathDoWeParty
browneyedgurl99
mymonkeysaidso