Vampire Love Triangle

What am i?

The pain was too much for me too bear, the venom going through me like a bullet piercing straight through my heart. Yet here I was, taking it all in. and… he was standing right beside me. “Mary?” the voice said. I recognized the voice well. It was the voice of my lover, Stefan Salvatore (a vampire) I shook my head and moaned and groaned in pain, it hurt really bad. “Mary? Love can you hear me?” he said. I felt his hand rub against the side of my face. His touch was so soothing to me, it sent chills up and down my spine. He was the love of my life, I loved him more than words can describe, he was my life, my everything. My eyes fluttered open, “Stefan? Is that you?” Stefan smiled, and put his hands through my hair. “Yes it’s me love, I’m here.” I smiled softly. I looked around me and noticed that I wasn’t in my house. “where am I, what’s happened?” I asked Stefan, getting alarmed. “why don’ you tell her little brother .” a sarcastic voice said. It was Stefan’s older brother, Damon Salvatore. I looked from Damon, to Stefan. “Stefan, what the hell is going on?’ I demanded. Stefan sighed, “you’re here at the manor. This is going to be a lot for you to take in… Mary, you’re a… vampire.” I looked from Stefan, to Damon with shock in my eyes. My life was now over, everything I ever knew, my family, my friends, everything… over. “I-I’m a what?”
♠ ♠ ♠
OWN ONLY THE PLOT N THE CHARACTER, MARY. EVERYTHING ELSE BELONGS 2 THE CW OR L.J SMITH. REVIEW REVIEW!!!