Vampire Love Triangle

The shocking Truth

“A vampire, blood sucking demon that sucks people’s blood to survive, what else did you think you were?” Damon said, in a bitter and sarcastic voice. Damon was Stefan’s older brother, and unlike his little brother, Damon found going around killing people fun, like a bloody rampage. “I think I got the whole point, I don’t need a full lecture Damon.” I said, my voice full of bitterness. He just rolled his eyes and chuckled softly. Stefan was right beside me, while Damon was on the other side of the room, just staring at me like I was his gold trophy. “who did it, who changed me?” I asked, breaking the sudden silence. I looked at Damon, accusation in my eyes. “oh come on, you honestly think that I would change you? You obviously don’t know me that well at all.” Damon smirked. “I think all your bloody rampages speak for itself.” I said, gritting my teeth. Damon sighed exasperatedly, “well, it wasn’t me.” then I turned to look at Stefan, his silence said it all. I was to shock for words, I lied there my eyes locked on his. I could feel my heart breaking into a million pieces. “how could you?” I managed to say. Stefan stayed silent, no words would come out of his mouth. Then after about 5 minutes of silence, he spoke. “how could I? you were the one who wanted this to happen. Don’t you remember?” I chuckled softly. “no, I think I would remember mentioning something like that. You knew I didn’t want to become this… monster unless I had no other choice. And here I am laying here on what possibly was my deathbed.” Damon laughed sarcastically. “well well, looks like you’ve finally seen the light little brother, congratulations.” I felt anger build up inside me , I wanted to explode. I’ve never felt so much hate, & rage inside me. “you just think everything is so funny don’t you? You don’t care how many innocent people you kill, all you care about is how much blood you can get. You’re a non caring, heartless, soulless son of a bitch. And I hope to god that one day somebody stabs a stake inside your chest and kills you.” The room got silent after that, even Damon himself was shocked, nobody had ever said anything like that to him before. Stefan had a speechless look on his face, he never seen me so angry before, he knew that my “inner vampire” was trying to come out. Damon came closer, I could see the black in his eyes. My eyes turned black as well, Damon knew what I was thinking. “Damon, don’t.” Stefan warned. “Don’t worry Stefan, I’ll go easy on him.” I said, grinning evilly. “well what are you waiting for, make a move. Or do you have to ask my dear little brother of you can-” before Damon could finish what he was saying, I lunged forward at him with all the strength I had in me. But of course he had to be twice as stronger than me. We were knocking each other on the ground, I punched him in the face once, he slapped me on mine, we just kept hitting each other with full force. Then I was on the ground, him on top of me, hands around my neck, choking me. I could feel the air leaving my body, I felt I was being suffocated. Then it wasn’t long before I heard Stefan’s voice. “Damon, get off of her! You’re going to kill her, get off of her now.” the two brothers looked at each other with stones in their eyes then Damon released his hands off of me. I started coughing, trying to gain back my breath. “you fucking psycho.” I hissed at Damon. All Damon could do was just grin, as Stefan had his arm around me, walking me back inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY ITZ BEEN SO LONG SINCE I LAST UPDATED, JUS BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND LIFE. BUT HERE'S THE 2ND CHAP, ITS LONGER THIS TIME. DO ME A FAVOR, REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!!!!!!!!!! OWN NOTHING, JUS MY CHARACTER AND PLOT REST BELONG TO CW OR L.J SMITH!!!!!!!!