Status: not completed,, maybe won't be for a looooooooong time

Time - Love goes beyond all sciences

Us

I am still staring into space. I didn't want to answer.

I didn’t want to tell him I didn’t know anything about him, just that, what he just told me about his parents.

I was too afraid for my sister. I didn’t want to tell him anything, I wouldn’t.

“Miranda, tell me now.”

I closed my eyes. No way was I going to tell him. I touched his arm.

“Dad, it doesn’t matter why I asked you, okay? It was just something I heard and I wanted to know more about it. Trust me, trust me.”

As soon as I touched him, I held his soul.

“Miranda, I trust you, it doesn’t matter” he said with glassy and hypnotic eyes. “I know you do, dad.”
I let go of his soul and let the seed I planted grow in his mind. I cried because I had to do this to my own dad.

My sister and I are special vampires; their abilities are in the category mind. I influence the mind I touch and Jessica, well Jessica can take it over. It’s as easy as that.

Her mind touches every mind in the distance of three kilometres. She touches it with her own and melts into the body. Her body looses every life that was left and dies, until her mind flows back.

She can also just read it, then there’s just a part that leaves her.

I, on the other hand, influence memory, thoughts, feelings, by just touching you.
It’s just how I did with my father.

I quick hold back my tears as dad awakens of his trance. He doesn’t ask about my red eyes. He doesn’t ask about my silence.

Nothing I did bothered him today.

We just ran across the forest, crossed the borders a couple of times and maybe even met a polar bear or a grizzly. It was summer now, there wasn’t any bear hiding tonight.

When the sun passed after midnight and silence and a blanket of shadows covered the land around us, Dad and I decided to head home.

We were around North Pole, but we reached Fairbanks in a few minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a filler, nothing really interesting, but you might need it, to know, later on, why they hunt Jessie.

U guys, please comment, and if u like it, please tell others about it. Tell me if u like/dislike it. Honest. Please? Pretty please?
Love u for reading it!!! honestly :))

well, keep up for the next chap ;D