Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

10- Korinne's POV

"Have you ever... Kissed a... Koala?" Kellan asked.

I laughed. "Actually I have."

"Seriously?"

We were at the beach. He had laid down a blanket and lit a few candles along with bringing something to eat. Now we were playing have you ever.

"Yeah but it was at a zoo and Li dared me to." I laughed. "Here is the picture." I said handing him my phone. I had on foam hat that had lion ears.

Kellan laughed. "That’s cute." he said. "Send it to me." He demanded. I knew he was going to say that so as soon as he said that his phone buzzed.

He laughed again. "That will be the picture that pops up when you call." He said kissing me.

"I’ve ran out of questions." I said. "Game over now then." he smirked. "Hmm what should we do now?" I smirked drawing closer to him. "This is good enough." he said between kisses.

After the kiss he laughed. “What?” I asked.

“Two days ago you couldn’t stand me. Now we’re on a beach making out. What made you change your mind? I’m curious.”

I sighed. “I thought about if Luke and I were really supposed to be together and what would happen if I spent the whole time crying over Luke. And I kept telling myself that I only thought of you as a small crush that would never happen.”

“So you lied to yourself and knew you wanted me.” He smirked knowing what I was thinking. “Bingo.” I smiled. “How did you know you wanted me?” I asked him.

He put his arms around me and kissed my neck. “I knew I wanted you when I saw you at the audition. I knew I wanted you more when I got to know you. And now I have you.” He said against my neck. I smiled. “It drives me crazy not being around you.” He admitted.

“I know how you feel.” I laughed.

~@~

I woke up in Kellan’s arms. It was still dark outside so I check to see what time it was. “Kellan.” I said gently taping him. “Hmm?” He asked with his eyes closed. I laughed. “We fell asleep. It’s midnight.” I told him as sat up.

“Ugh ok. You can drive back because you’re fully awake.” He said getting everything. I laughed. “Ok.”

~@~

I got back home at two. I would have been able to get home at one but Kellan and I can’t stay away from each other.

When the door opened I put my hair on my neck to hide the huge hickey Kellan gave me. I heard Li talking to somebody. “Li who are you-“

I stopped walking and I stopped mid sentence when I saw who it was.

It was Luke.

“Luke why are you-“ I was cut off by Luke kissing me. I did what I shouldn’t have and I kissed back.

“Korinne I’m sorry I shouldn’t have acted the way I did. I lo-“

“No Luke. Don’t say it. If you loved me enough you should have known I wasn’t doing anything. If you loved me you would have trusted me. And if you truly loved me then it wouldn’t have taken almost a year for you to finally say it.” I said.

It was quiet for a while. I sighed. “Where is Li?” I asked.

“She went out with one of you’re friends.” I saw that he was lying.

“Luke where is she?” I asked.

“Korinne calm down. Somebody came by and picked her up. She’s fine.” He rolled his eyes.

I felt my face get hot and I started to chew on my cheek. “Get out.” I said between my teeth.

He tried to lean in and kiss me again. “Now!” I spat.

He had an almost hurt look in his eyes as he left. I didn’t care how hurt he was now. It’s his fault, not mine.

Right after I saw Luke leave I went to Taylors apartment and knocked on the door.

“It’s me.” I said and they let me in.

~@~

“Kori I’m sorry.” Li apologized.

I laughed. “Li it’s ok.” I reassured.

“Are you ok though?” She asked.

“Li I’m fine don’t worry about me. How is your head?” I asked.

“It’s fine. But I’m more worried about you.” She said as I got up from my spot on the couch.

“Honestly I am fine.” I lied.

I didn’t know how I was. I couldn’t tell if I was happy or sad or realieved or afraid. All I knew was that my night had gone to shit when I had gotten home.

I had to admit. Before I had came to Portland I had everything going the way I wanted to and I had some of what I wanted to do mapped out.

This was far from what I had hoped for and imagined.