Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

14- Korinne

The next morning I woke up slightly hung over from my buzz from the other night. True Mom, Li and Taylor found out about me and Kellan but if you say that you’re going to do what you can to jeopardize Janet Cole’s career her mouth will stay shut. I told Li everything and she seemed happy about it all.

After a couple more weeks we finished filming. And when we did finish things got worse (press wise) I couldn’t go to the gym anymore because I would get bombarded by somebody or my best friends the paparazzi. Everybody had gotten some movie offers and the ones I got weren’t that bad.

"I don't want to do this." I groaned laying back on Kellan when I had woken up.

Today we were doing the ComicCon convention. Yeah I liked watching it or going to it (due to a deep fascination in comic books and Sci-Fi movies). But I didn't want to be in it. We had finished filming and all I wanted to do was sleep.

"You and me both." He said.

"Can we both suddenly get sick and just really sleep the whole day?" I asked sitting up and looking at him.

"Sadly, no we can't." He said moving my hair out of my face.

I sighed and lay back down. Two cups of Starbucks for me would be fine.

~*~

I sat in between Cam and Kellan at the convention which meant I wouldn't be bored at all.

"Read for entertainment." Cam asked.

"Yeah, movie and personal questions equal entertainment." I said.

"That's what makes it entertaining. They think they are going to give them an answer to the person questions." Kellan said sitting down.

"Exactly. And how they pair people up in the cast. They hate them. They are together blah, blah. But I guess they were right about one pair." Cam said looking at Kellan and me.

"Don't you dare-"

"Korinne, don't worry I'm not going to say anything." He laughed.

"How'd you find out anyway?" Kellan asked.

"I've known for a while. Oh yeah since Korinne smashed that bowl in her hands."

"That was the first day Cam." I laughed as we got started.

Questions began and of course I got bored, just like I did when we had a full cast interview. Yeah, I got asked questions like ‘How was working on your fist movie’ or is this true is that true, blah, blah, in the words of Cam.

I felt Kellan kick my leg and I kicked him back but of course he kicked back and Cam joined in on the kick Korinne fest.

‘I have a question for Lilah,’ a reporter said

“Yes?”

“What’s the story between Rob, You and Taylor?” He asked

“I don’t think that its appropriate for this, this is to promote the movie”

“So something is going on?” He asked as I kicked Cam.

“Next question please.”

“What was it like working with these two actors and this being your first movie?” A woman asked.

I mentally groaned as I stopped fighting back. Like I had said sitting by Kellan or Cam was always interesting.

“It’s intimidating and I loved every minute because I have another family now,” Li admitted.

“Do you have feelings for anyone in the cast?”

“Is it true you’re dating Rob?” Someone yelled as Kellan and Cam kicked me at the same time.

“I d-” Li said getting cut off by Rob

“Lilah Snyder and I are not dating... no matter how much I admit my love for her she won't accept it,” Rob explained.

“You know Stephanie Meyer herself is stopping by soon?” I said saving Li.”

“Sweet!” Cam said causing everybody to laugh.

“Ms. Hardwicke, do you think you lived up to the full potential of the book?” Someone asked.

“I hope so, Mrs. Meyer herself said we filmed it very well.” She said.

“I have a question for Kellan and Korinne.” The same guy that asked Li the first question about her and Rob said.

“Yes?” We both said at the same time.

“Is there anything between you two?” He asked moving his finger between both of us.

“Uh, yeah we are secretly married. Rob was there right.” Kellan joked seriously.

“Yeah, it was a beautiful event. I mean I was even crying.” Rob said getting laughs.

“But seriously there is nothing going on between us. Nobody in this cast is seeing each other.” I had to confirm for everybody as Kellan and Cam kicked me at the same time.

“Another question for Korinne. Are you casted for the new movie Burn Book?”

“Yes, and we start filming in late June.” I said talking about the new movie. This time I had gotten the lead part and I was pretty excited for that.

The interview went on and on for about an hour. The whole time I got kicked and I daydreamed about my bed.

~*~

Lilah was staying with Taylor for the night and I was staying with Kellan. We sat on the couch watching a horror movie that neither of us would be afraid of since we watched so many of them.

I sat and ate my bag of pop corn jelly beans (since I didn't like pop corn) and watched the movie while I lay on him.

While some girl was getting killed Kellan started to kiss my neck roughly but soft at the same time.

"Stop." I laughed as he got to the place that made me laugh.

He smirked more and kept kissing the same spot. After a few seconds I got used to it and went back to watching the movie.

He gave up and sighed a little annoyed.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He sang as if nothing was wrong.

I sat up and paused the movie. "I'm not playing it until you tell me what's wrong."

"Korinne it's nothing." He laughed kissing me.

I sat there unsatisfied by the answer I wasn't getting. "What's wrong? Talk to me." I said sitting on my legs.

"Ok... Have you ever thought about..." He said knowing I knew what he was talking about.

"Sex? Not really why."

"Nevermind." He sighed sitting back.

"Kellan Christopher Lutz." I said sitting face to face on him.

"Not my whole name." He rolled his eyes then smiling trying to charm his way out.

"Tell me." I whined. "No games. Spit it out." I said hitting his chest.

"Ow. That hurt babe. Have you started kick boxing again?"

"Kellan!" I said tried of his games.

"Korinne, it nothing." He said laying his head back.

"It is something. It's actually an issue in a relationship you know."

"Even the ones nobody knows about?" He muttered.

I groaned and got off of him then went into his room while he called after me.

"Korinne." He sighed following me then securing his arms around me. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

"It's fine." I sighed. "As long as you tell me what you were going to say."

He rolled his eyes. "It's nothing. I mean I want to but I don't know what you want so drop it. It's fine."

I frowned a little. "It's not if you’re suffering." I said.

"I'm not. Like I said don't worry. I mean it's not like you're a virgin."

I bit my bottom lip and he saw it. "Sorry." He said quickly.

"It's fine. Maybe you’re right. Let's just drop it." I said getting out of his grasp and lying down.

Temptation was a bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah... comment