Status: EEEPPP EMMIE AND MADDIE

The Job, the Love, the Drama

14 - Lilah

Mom left the next morning and God only knows what she is going to say. Korrine told me all about Kellan.

Taylor loves me. But the best part… we finished filming.

Taylor and I had so many interviews and other movie offers it was crazy. Kori and I couldn’t walk to Starbucks together without being killed.
But the premiere was only two nights away. I was at Taylor’s house in New York laying on his couch and eating his food because I wouldn’t go home yet.

I just got here. Kori went home to just get settled in. But I knew the moment we got comfortable we would have to go back to shooting. But tonight we had to make an appearance at Comicon for the movie.

“Li, you know if you wanted you can stay…” Taylor said and I looked at him and got up and hugged him.

“Temporary,” I said looking at him and he kissed me, still making my knees weak.

“uh-huh,” He said kissing me.

“Taylor, we have to be at the convention place in an hour and this traffic is mayhem we have to go.”

“Fine.” He whined like a kid being forced into school.

I texted Kori,
Me- Hey, meet you there?, staying at T’s for awhile…..

I sent the text slowly. Kori scared me kind of, but she knew I wasn’t sexually active.
~*~

When we got there, through the back with a lot of paparazzi everyone was present. Kori looked normal talking to Kellan casually, Ashley and rob were talking. Rob noticed me and came over and kissed my cheek tenderly.
I almost felt Taylor’s rage build up like an angry bull.

“PEOPLE GET TO MAKEUP!” Some woman with a headset yelled at us.
Rob pulled me aside and put his hand on my cheek, Taylor looked back.

“I don’t want you like that Rob,” I didn’t look in his eyes. I stared at the ground.
“It’s him isn’t it?” He asked and I just looked at him and saw a sad expression.
“Yea, it’s him,” I said walking away to the him I knew who wouldn’t hurt me.
~*~

‘I have a question for Lilah,’ a reporter said

“Yes?” I smiled

“Whats the story between Rob, You and Taylor?” He asked

“I don’t think that its appropriate for this, this is to promote the movie,” I answered professionally.

“So something is going on?”

“Next question please,” I smiled.

“What was it like working with these two actors and this being your first movie?” A woman asked.

“Its intimidating and I loved every minute because I have another family now,” I answered.

“Do you have feelings for anyone in the cast?”

“Is it true your dating Rob?” Someone yelled and I felt like I couldn't breath but I handled it.

“I d-” Rob cut me off.

“Lilah Snyder and I are not dating... no matter how much I admite my love for her she won't accept it,” Rob made me sound like the bad guy.

“You know Stephanie Meyer herself is stopping by soon?” Korrine randomly said in her mic.

“Sweet!” Cam Gigandet said in his mic and we laughed, mine was a forced, throaty laugh.

“Ms. Hardewick, do you think you lived up to the full potential of the book?” Someone asked.

“I hope so, Mrs. Meyer herself said we filmed it very well.”

A bunch of questions were asked and I was so spaced out. Than we watched a sneak preview of the movie.

Comicon was good, Rob was hilarious, Taylor seemed driven. Korrine seemed focused so we were all in check.
I was just spaced.

~*~

Back at Taylor's place I was fuming.

'I CANNOT BELIEVE ROB MADE ME THE BAD GUY!”

“Li, just calm down.”

“Taylor I hate it,” I huffed.

“Why don't you just eat something,” He suggested.

“No I can't,” I said.

“Well girl don't we have photoshoots tomorrow?” He asked as I took out my i-phone and checked my schedule.

9 am- j14 shoot till 11 am
12 am- Kor & I shoppping at city sidewalk shops
5 pm – dinner with taylor
6 pm – premiere!!!!!!
“Yea, but what time is it?” I asked.

“Almost 9,” He said.

“E! should be on!” I said running for the remote and I knew it. It was on.

'So we have some new celeb gossip from the actors of the new blockbuster Twilight!” Ryan Seacrest said.

“Taylor Lautner was very defensive for Miss Lilah Snyder but we have the inside scoop here on what is really going on! Stay tuned!”

“What the hell!” I leaned back in the couch.

“Li stop watching it,” Taylor came over and took the remote and turned it off.

“Hey!” I said reaching for it but he raised it higher until I was pretty much on him.

“I like this,” He smirked.

“Jerk,” I laughed.

“Oh Lilah, I'm doing it for your own good,” He joked.

“Oh shush it sharkboy!” I glared.

“HEY!” He said and I kissed him, his arms lowered and I grabbed the remote.

“Not nice!” He said when I turned the TV back on.

' Lilah Snyder and Lautner are getting a little to cozy but at comicon in San Diego, Robert Pattinson told us in a special interview what is happening,” Ryan said on TV then and interview came on.

Interview
“So Rob what is really going on?” one of the reporters asked.

“To be honest I have many feelings for Lilah Snyder but she seems to have them for Taylor and I wish them all the best of luck,” He said sounding sad.

“So Lilah and Tayor are together?'” she asked.

“Who knows,” He shrugged and it cut.


I leaned into Taylors chest.

“I have to walk with Rob tomorrow,” I said.

“I'll be right behind you, promise,” He smiled.

“Taylor, why don't we just tell them?” I asked.

“They can twist it around, make it into a hateful thing,” He just took my hands.

“Okay, I'm sort of tired...”

“Then go to bed,” He kissed my forehead.

“Where are you gonna sleep?” I asked.

“On the couch,” He said getting up and grabbing a throw blanket.

“I can take the couch,” I smiled.

“No, take the bed Li,” He said.

“Why don't you just come to bed with me....” I said but then he was quiet.

“Never mind,” I said as I walked in Taylor's room feeling bummed.

~*~

I couldn't sleep. I was to wired.
The nightstand read 1 am.

“Hey, is that offer for bed still open?” I heard Taylor's voice low and he sounded sleepy.

“Now you want to sleep in bed?” I asked defensive.

“Li you caught me off guard,” He said coming over to the bed and laying under the blanket. I turned on my side not facing him but I felt him snake his arms around my waist and pull me close.

“How do you do that?” I asked.

“What?” He said in my ear.

“Completely calm me down,” I turned to face him and now we were kissing. It was getting hotter now and Taylor was shirtless. I started playing with the rim of his boxers.

“Li,” He said, “If your not ready then stop,” He said looking at me. This moment I was sure of what I wanted to do.

“I'm ready,” I assured him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it <3

Madd