Status: Finished (:

Another Night, Another Score

I Want You To Want Me

Alex

“Oh my god Gaskarth! JUST DO IT ALREADY!” Zack screams, throwing his arms into the arms while standing topless at the foot of the black couch that I was sitting on while sipping a bear in the makeup room for the venue they were about to perform at.

“I can’t! Okay?” I yell back at Zack now standing up, finally fed up with Zack nonstop nagging.

“You need to grow some balls, you are so miserable right now!” He spits in my face.

“Yeah thanks,” I say sarcastically “Like I can’t see that!”

The door swing open, “Guys time to go on stage now!” Matt says smiling, that was until he saw Zack and I standing there almost chest to chest glaring at each other.

“Whoa, whats going on?” He says with now a frown on his face.

“Zack here,” I say pushing him away from me, “Won’t get out of my face!”

“Don’t fucking push me! I am helping you here!” Zack yells pushing me back.

“WHOA WHOA WHOA, GUYS!” Matt says getting in between us, I am now glaring at Zack.

“Dude I really don’t think yelling at Alex will help all that much.” He says while looking at Zack the big fat muscle head, who I can probably take on any day.

Zack turned to Matt to glare at him as well, then walked out of the room. Matt sighed in relief as he turned to me, “So what was he so upset about?”

I sat back down onto the couch, do I really want to tell Matt? What if he agrees with Zack? But then again I need to tell someone, Jack doesn’t want me to like Dani, Zack wanted me to just forget Lisa and be able to get into another relationship, and Rian is currently having family problems, I couldn’t possibly add more stress on him.

“Well I really like this girl.” I tailed on.

“Dani?” Matt said laughing as he sat down beside me.

“What? How do you know?"

"Doesn't everybody?" Matt shook his head with a chuckle. "Alright guys, you need to get up there and put on a show. We can worry about all this after. We got a venue to rock"

We all picked up our instruments, and ran on stage.

"Hello everyone, we are, of course, All Time Low! We're here to party, and to be your entertainment for tonight" I shouted into the mic. The crowd went wild, and all that could be heard were the screams and cries of fan girls, and the loud yelling of the men. "This one is called 'Damned If I Do Ya, Damned If I Don't' !"

We broke out into song, and people were screaming, jumping up and down throughout the crowd.

---

I threw my keys on the counter, and slipped off my leather jacket, still thinking about the Dani situation. I had never been so scared to ask a girl out in my life. Was that good, or bad? Something made me think she would be different, another part said, she can do better than you Alex, and you're wasting your time.

I've never felt like I wasn't good enough for a girl. Even with Lisa. It was new. It was weird. I picked my phone up and started to play with it.

I scrolled through contacts, and found myself looking at her name. As her contact picture, there was a picture of me and her, having a pillow fight at the slumber party from last week. Tori had stolen my phone and taken the picture of us. Claiming it was cute.

Then I thought, forget what Jack said, forget what anyone or anything that was trying to bring me down. I was gonna ask Dani out. I mean, how bad could it be?

I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. The phone rang, and I started to get nervous.

"Hello?" I heard her voice on the other line, and I instantly froze up.

"Hey, Dani. It's Alex" I spoke. There's no going back now.

"Hey, Alex" she chimed. "What's up?"

"Um, I was wondering, do you wanna go out on Saturday? Like, on a date?" I stuttered, but managed to get out. I couldn't hear anything at all on the other line, and sighed. She was going to say no, I knew it along. She finally spoke, making me anxious, but relieved at the same time.

"Well, um" she started and then added in a sigh. "Yes. Uh, yeah. I'll go out with you Alex" she said in shock, trying to cover it up with a cheery voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Want You To Want Me (Cover)- Letters To Cleo
Thanks for reading!
Both of us worked on this chapter, Joyce did the top half, I did the bottom half.
Didn't she do an awesome job? :D
Sorry we haven't updated in the while.
There's just no time when you go back to school! D:
Thank you to all the subbers and commenters! We love you.
Peace & Love, Kennedy & Joyce. <3