Status: Finished (:

Another Night, Another Score

Keep Your Feet On The Ground, When Your Heads In The Clouds.

3:00 a.m, Kicking off the tour.

Bzzz, bzz, bzz, bzz

Danielle's eyes opened slowly as she heard her phone go off. She looked at the clock and groaned. She looked at the caller I.D. It was Alex. She instantly felt concern, as she answered the phone.

"Alex? What's wrong?" she asked quickly.

"Oh, Dani? Nothing baby, I'm fine" he slurred with a laugh. She looked at the phone with a confused look on her face.

"Okay?" she replied.

"So why'd you call?" he asked her.

"You called me, Alex" she replied. She knew exactly what was wrong as soon as those words drifted out of his mouth. "Alex, are you drunk?"

"Oh, oops. What? No, I'm fine. I only had a few, baby. Don't worry about it" Alex lied. A single tear trickled down Dani's cheek. She took the phone away from her ear and pressed end. Dani placed the phone back on the nightstand beside her, and tried her hardest to go back to sleep. She tried to think good thoughts.

It's probably only one night. It is the kickoff of the tour after all. Plus, everybody makes mistakes.

She sighed, and started to flip and turn in her bed, the sheets getting tangled around her restless body.

---

The next morning, Alex groaned as he woke up in his very own bunk. He wasn't sure how he got there, but oh well. He rubbed his temples, trying to make the headache he had disappear, but it wasn't working. Alex walked to the front of the bus and greeted his band mates.

"Do we have any Advil?" he asked them. "I have a huge headache, and I don't remember anything from last night"

Rian sighed, and looked at Alex. He shook his head, and pointed the cabinet behind Alex.

"Thanks" Alex replied. Rian just nodded.

"How much did you drink last night, Alex?" Rian simply asked. Alex scratched his head, trying to figure it out.

"Um, just a few. I think. " He laughed. Rian gave him a look of disapprovement. Alex backed off and went back to his bunk. He picked up his phone, and smiled of thought of calling Dani.

He dialed the number programmed into his head, and waited. The phone kept ringing, and no one answered. It then proceeded to go to her voicemail. He left her a message, and decided to try again.

This time, the phone never rang, and forwarded Alex to Dani's voicemail.

"Hey, it's Danielle Robinson. Leave a message at the beep, and I'll contact you as soon as I can. Thanks!"

That time, Alex hung up, and wondered what was wrong. He pulled out his laptop, to see if she was online on anything at all. First he checked twitter. He searched around her profile, and saw nothing. Dani usually updated her twitter every morning. Nothing. He moved onto AIM. Not online there either. Once he had checked every social networking website and messenger there was, he gave up and sent her a text.

To: Dani
Hey, just checking up on you. How is everything back home? Are you okay?

All day, Alex had kept checking his phone, and he got absolutely nothing back from Dani. He was starting to get worried. Was it something he said? Or something he did? Playing with his phone, Alex looked through his Call History, boredly. He then saw one call that he didn't recognize.

Dani, 3:00 a.m, yesterday

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, thanks for reading.
Hope your enjoying it.
Drama, drama, dramaaaa.
Thanks to all the lovely subscribers and commenters. We love you.
Sorry it's kind of short. New chapter should be up shortly.
Peace & Love, Kennedy.