Status: Possibly Deleting...

Soulmate.

Chapter Two

“Frank? That’s it? That’s all you got?” The tall, blonde woman asked, standing in her living room with her hands on her hips as she playfully glared at her best friend and roommate.
Said woman rolled her eyes. “What was I supposed to say, Sis? ‘Hi, My name’s Bethany and I’ll be your waitress today. Oh! Don’t forget to give me your full name so my friend Sicily can make sure none of you guys are serial killers!’”
The blonde woman waved her arms. “Exactly what you would say!” She exclaimed, sighing when the shorter woman rolled her brown eyes again. “Okay, so let’s review.”
The brown-eyed woman, Bethany Rochester, sunk down into the chair on her left, crossing her slim legs. “Let’s.” She grinned mockingly.
“You go to work, meet this gorgeous man that seems totally-”
“I said he seemed kind of interested.” Bethany interrupted.
The blonde woman glared again. “I’m gonna punch you.” She paced around the room. “Anyway, you meet this gorgeous guy that seems totally into you,” She looked at her sitting friend, putting up a finger. “and you show him and his friend where the bathroom and all you get is his first name?”
Bethany nodded. “Sounds right.”
The woman threw herself down on the couch. “Well, that’s hopeless. The about a ba-jillion Frank’s in the world.”
Bethany popped up. “Actually, I doubt there is even a ‘ba-jillion’ people in the world. That’s only possible if we were all name Frank. So, we should be able to narrow it down a teeny bit.”
She shook her head. “Shut up, B.J.” Sicily Monroe sat up, grinning at her friend. “Describe him for me.” She patted the seat next to her.
Bethany rolled her eyes, plopping down next to her friend. “Well, he’s kinda short, around,” She bit her lip, thinking. “5’3”, 5’4”.” She pressed her lips together as Sicily nodded. “He has the most beautiful hazel eyes.” She laughed lightly at the memory. “He has, kind of, a strange haircut.” She pushed her hair behind her ears. “It’s, like, shaved on both sides, one side red, the other this pale yellow, but not as pale as yours, and his hair is, like, black in the middle and he has this...this piece of hair,” She giggled as Sicily smiled. “that just hangs in front of his face. It’s really strange, you’d have to see it.” She bit her lip, a smile still on her face, as she thought. “He has his lip pierced on the left side and his nose on the right.”
Sicily raised her eye-brows. “What about,” She shook her head. “tattoo’s or does he wear make-up or does he talk funny or something like that.”
Bethany shook her head, tapping her bottom lip with her thumb as she stared at the carpet in concentration. “I couldn’t tell if he had any tattoo’s; he was wearing a hoodie.” She shook her finger. “I think I saw one on his neck. It was, like, a spider or something. Um, he wearing some eye-liner and I think that’s it. He talks fine. Nothing really unusual.” She smiled, shaking her head again. She looked up at Sicily, her cheeks hinting red. “He smiled and stared at me a lot.”
The blonde woman laughed, throwing an arm around her shoulders. “Of course he was! He likes you, no doubt B.J.”
Bethany smiled, rolling her eyes and sitting back, her cheeks becoming more red. “Yeah right. He probably just think’s I’m some easy girl he can get.”
“Nah! I think he likes you. And, it’s pretty fucking obvious that you like him, too.” Sicily poked her cheeks with a smile.
“Well, as fun as this has been, I need to get some sleep. I have to go in at nine today and I don’t get off until ten.” Bethany stood up, yawning.
“Ok, go to sleep. I’ll see you later.” Sicily slapped her friends butt as she walked by. “Love you.” She called.
“Love you, too, Sissy.” Bethany’s voice echoed from her small apartment bedroom. She sighed, slipping down onto her bed. The last thing she saw before diving into sleep, was the beautiful and dumbfounded smile of a man named Frank.

♦♦♦

Frank Iero stared at the back of the gray seat in front of him. He put his feet on the edge, relaxing his head as he closed his eyes, desperate to feel the familiar vibrate in his pocket. He released his breath as he realized it would probably never come. The smiling face of the young waitress that had served him earlier that morning slipped into his brain. His lips turned up lightly as he shook his head, rubbing his eyes. He yawned as he looked out the window. He wanted to go back into the diner;see that smiling face in hopes of getting his mind of a certain, steaming-mad blonde woman. He sighed as he pushed the door open, standing out and leaning against the side of it for a smoke. He glanced down the road, the van hadn’t been parked very far from said diner. He pushed the unlit cigarette back in it’s package as he pushed himself off the van, making his way towards the eatery. He pulled his hood down as he gently pushed the door open, hazel eyes scanning the diner. It was later in the day, somewhere around one in the afternoon, so it was filled with more people.
He seated himself at the table he had previously sat at, sticking his head out the side, still looking for the petite waitress.
“Looking for someone?”
His head shot up, staring at the older woman before him. Her hair was brown, graying, and she had a kind smile on his face. But she wasn’t Bethany.
“Um, yeah. Her name’s Bethany?” He raised an eye-brow.
“Oh,” The woman laughed loudly. “Little B?” She placed a hand on his shoulder. “Sorry, sweetheart, she left around ten this morning. Getting some well-deserved rest.”
He stared at the table in front of him. “Oh.” He muttered.
The woman laughed again. “We always wonder what it is about that girl.”
He looked up at her. “Huh?”
She took a seat across from him. “Us here at the diner, we wonder what it is about little Bethany. Nearly every guy she serves ends up just like you.”
He gave the tiniest smile to her, trying to be polite. “What does she do about it?”
The woman shrugged. “Nothing. She’s nice, of course, but it’s not like she dates them or goes home with them.”
He sighed. “Well, that’s good, I guess.” He shrugged.
She patter his shoulder again. “Don’t worry. You’ll most likely forget about her soon.” he laughed. “Well, is there anything I can get-”
“Guess what!?”
Everyone in the small diner, including Frank, turned to look at the tall blonde woman in the middle of the diner while all of the staff laughed to themselves.
“What?” Someone called from the back.
She shrugged. “Nothing. Just wanted to make you guys curious.” The woman grinned when she spotted Debbie, the older waitress talking to Frank. “Hey Debbie.” She sang as she leaned down onto the table.
“Hi Sissy.” She laughed. She gestured to Frank. “This young man has been looking for our little Bethany.”
“Oh, has he?” Sicily asked, raising her eye-brows as she turned to stare at Frank. Recognition hit her eyes as she thought of her friends description of the gorgeous man she had seen earlier that day.
“Seems she’s charmed another one.” Debbie said, laughing. “You talk to him, Sis. I gotta take orders.
“Gotcha.” Sicily said as she slipped into Debbie’s spot. She pointed to the nervously smiling man. “B.J was talking about you when she got home from work.”
He perked up. “Really?”
“Yup.” She picked at her blue nails, shaking her head slightly. “I knew she should have gotten your last name.” She laughed when he confusion hit his face. “You’re Frank Iero. The dude from My Chemical Romance, right?”
He sighed. “I knew someone would figure that out eventually.”
“Well, I’m big into the music scene. I play new music at my store all the time.” She stuck her hand out. “Sicily Monroe.”
He furrowed his eye-brows. “That’s a fancy name.”
She grinned. “I know. I’m from the states, though.” She laughed again.
“Oh,” He stared at the table. “How’d you know Bethany was talking about me?”
“I recognized your funny haircut.” She laughed when he pulled his hood back up. “Plus, you have hazel eyes, the piercings, the weird, spider-looking thing on your neck and - well, I wouldn’t call you gorgeous or anything, but - you’re pretty cute. You pretty much fit B.J’s description.” She laughed when he grinned.
“So, are you, like, her friend or something?” He asked, still grinning.
She snorted. “Everyone is B.J’s friend. But, yeah. We share a tiny apartment not to far from here.” She shook her head. “She likes you, ya’ know.” She grinned when his face lit up.
“Really?” He asked, he looked back at the table, smiling. “Awesome.” He leaned back against the seat. “That’s just awesome.” His smile faded as he noticed her face fell. “Is that bad?”
Sicily leaned back, as well. “I don’t know. It could be if something happens, but who know’s if anything’ll happen, right?” She sat up, licking her tongue across her teeth. “Well, it was nice meeting you, Frank.” She stuck her hand across the table.
He smiled lightly, shaking her hand. “Same here, Sicily.”
She waved her hand after he let it go. “Call me Sissy, I like it better.” She stood up from the booth. “Bye.” She gave a small wave before walking away, leaving Frank to collect his thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I do realize that Frank didn't have that haircut at this current time period of the story, but It follows the story, so oh well.
Anyway, sorry this is late.
I'm totally getting why Jedda loves the writing sites! It gets my creative juices flowing! I've got a couple other un-published stories I might write. Not all Frank, one or two involve Oliver Sykes from Bring me The Horizon.
My boyfriend's birthday was a couple of days ago and his parent's decided to take him to the family lake house and he invited me.
Let's just say I didn't come back a virgin
LOL,
just kidding.
Next one might take a while, like I said, my creative juices are flowing, so I might make more stories. Might not. I'll try to update as soon as I can.

Thanks so much for the comments!
I really appreciate them xD