Utopia

Women

Willa's P.O.V.

Willa watched in shock as the two boys began fighting ignoring the fact that Trina was between them. She wasn't sure which one of them hit her, but she knew it was one of the guys because one minute Trina was still trying to stop them and the next she was going down to the ground. Willa cried out and lunged forward to grab the poor brown haired girl before she hit the ground. Willa sat on her knees holding the girl with the two males looking down at her.

"I'm not going to blame either of you," Willa said softly. If anything they both looked even more guilty. Willa wished that she had listened to Richard more about healing magic and potions. It might have helped. Right now, there were only little things that she could do to help Trina. Those things wouldn't be until Trina came to.

The guardian angel sighed and knelt next to Willa. "I think right now that the best thing is for us to ally. I apparently can't take care of Trina on my own." Willa winced at the obvious pain that it took for the boy to say those words. "So for now...I would advise a truce."

Willa looked up at Alex, her eyes pleading a little. Right now, they couldn't really argue. It wouldn't do them any good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin's P.O.V.

Erin put her twin daughters down to sleep before she went to talk to her husband. She was a little furious. And that was probably putting it nicely. She stalked into Raven's office. "Erin, let me explain-"

"Stop." Erin snapped. "I understand Raven. I really do. But that doesn't change that what you did was stupid. They are children Raven! Children! And Cole already told me what you said to poor Alex. What were you thinking? I know why it was necessary to kill both parents, but there was a better way to tell him. Like if you had told him the whole truth!"

Raven was massaging his temples. They were both upset and it was obvious that this was not going to be the way to solve their problems. Erin sighed. "Raven....I love you, but if you continue to strike out at the witches, wizards, and half-breeds....terrible things might happen."

"I won't let it happen again."

Erin sighed and walked over to Raven. She slid down onto Raven's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "They were my friends too." Raven anchored an arm around Erin's waist and rested his head on her shoulder. He closed his eyes and sighed, his body going limp as he simply took in the strength that his wife gave him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, thought I would switch things up on this. That and I have to give my boy Raven some love.