Taking Chances

Romance blossoms

I woke up the next morning feeling good. I told Joe how I felt about him and he felt the same. It was the greatest feeling of my life. I smiled when I saw Joe still asleep on my chest. Joe squirmed a little and so I kissed him ontop of his head like I did before he fell asleep. He opened his eyes and looked up at me. "Morning sleepyhead" I said. "Morning" he said while yawning. He sat up and looked back at me. I sat up with him and wrap my arm around his waist. Joe smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed him back and laid him back down onto the bed. We stayed in bed for another 2 hours before we both finally decided it was time to get up. While I was making us some breakfast, Joe's cell started to ring. He answered it after he finally found it. "Hello?" I just turned around and paid no attention to Joe's conversation. "Yeah sure. I will drive over in a minute. Alright. Sure. No Problem. Bye Miles." he hung up and sat down. "Miley?" I asked him. He nodded and walked up to me. He rested his chin on my shoulder and watched me fix breakfast. "What is it baby?" I asked him. "I can't watch my boyfriend fix breakfast? Is it a crime now?" he joked. I smiled and shook my head. A little later when he came back from Miley's place, I was sitting on the couch watching tv. Joe walks in and puts his keys down. "IM BACK FROM MILEY'S!" he yells from in the hall. "I KNOW I HEARD YOU!" I answered back. Joe comes in and plops down on the couch next to me. I saw from the looks on his face that he was tired. "You tired baby?" I asked. He nodded so I got up and grabbed a blanket and a pillow. I walked back to the living room and put the pillow down. I laid down and pulled him down with me and then covered us up. Joe smiled and turned over to look at me. He leaned up and kissed me on the cheek and snuggled into me until he felt comfortable and fell asleep. I smiled and turned off the tv. I stroked his hair until I too fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup this is complete bloody crap! I love to write romantic stories but this is just a pathetic excuse for a love story. no questions ask and if anyone denies it I will go Jason on you.