Status: Sorry to do this, but HIATUS until I can figure out how to start the next chapter.

It's Nothing Personal

Prologue

Everyone thinks that being kidnapped by their most favorite band(s) would be the greatest thing that could ever happen to them, that they would get to go to all the hottest parties that they originally wouldn't even be allowed to go to, become best friends with celebrities that originally wouldn't even give them two seconds in their lives but now call them whenever they can, that they could fall in love…

“Hey sweetie…” I turn around from typing on the computer in front of me to see my boyfriend look at me dressed in a dark blue shirt with black jeans and dark blue converses on… “The guys and I are going out to one of the clubs here before the concert tomorrow. Wanna come with? J and Z are bringing their girlfriends…your friends...too.”

“No that’s okay. You guys go ahead and have fun…” I reply back to him; before he can leave the tour bus, I call him back… “Hey A; thanks for everything; even if your plan was kind of not all the way thought out out. Take a drink for me?” I tell him and ask.

“Sure. Night”

This is the story of how my best friends and I were kidnapped by, hated with a passion, then forgave them, fell in love with, and became the girlfriends to…Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack from All Time Low.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is another story that I'm doing. Obviously as already saw...about All Time Lows' Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack. So tell me what you think and SILENT READERS...I know your out there...LEAVE COMMENTS. By the way; did I mention that the first two people to comment gets pictures of Jack and Alex?

Realized that I needed a gf for Rian; so whose up for the job?