Last Night On Earth

caught

(Billies POV)
"Tre im going for a shower okay?" i said whilst i pulled my boxers down and grabbing a towel out of the cupboard. when i looked up, i noticed that tre was staring at my lower half. i laughed and placed my hands infront of my dick. his head shot up. "you okay?" i laughed.
"oh yeah. sorry i was just.."
"i know" i laughed again. "anyway back in a minute." i said and walked out the room, closing the door behind me.

(Tres POV)
"FUCK!" was all i heard billie say. i raced out of the room to find him trying to cover up his lower half. stood infront of him was his mum and mikes mum.
"Billie?! what are you doing?" ollie asked him
"going for a shower" he muttered, his face red with embarassment.
"and Tre? what are you doing here?" his mum turned on me.
"uh" what was i supposed to say? i saw billie turn around and give me a warning look. " i just came to check that billie was ok. when i left him last night he was scared about being on his own." i laughed to myself at my own creativity.
"oh hunnie" his mum cooed. she pulled him into a hug.
"so whats mikes mum doing here?" he asked ollie.
"i just invited her round for a chat, is that okay?" his mum asked sarcastically.
"Uh, yeah whatever."
"Im gonna go now that i know you're ok billie. see ya." and with that i raced out, not wanting to stay another moment in the awkwardness.

(Billies POV)
Damn. i cant believe that just happened. Mrs P looked hotter than ever today. Ugh, what am i talking about? Tres mine. not her. well then why do i want her so bad?
my brain kept having a war with itself whilst i cleaned myself in the shower. eventually i got out and dried myself, throwing on a clean pair of boxers. as i walked out the room i heard my mum shout, "Hey billie, get in here a minute!"
damn, by the tone of her voice, i could tell that this wasnt going to be pleasant.
"whats up mom?" i asked as i stepped into the kitchen, to where her and dirnts mum were sat at two chairs opposite each other.
"sit." she ordered. and i obeyed. i sat on the chair in the middle and kept my eyes glued to the table.
"billie. why was tre here this morning?" my mum asked
"he told you he was just coming to check.."
"cut the crap billie! did he stay over here last night?" she screamed at me.
"uh, no" was all i could say. i looked over at mikes mum for help but she just gazed at me sympathetically.
"well then answer me this. are you gay?" her eyes were sharp and piercing. she looked angry but also embarassed to be asking me.
"no." i said, too quickly. way to go and make it obvious.
"dont get me wrong billie, i dont mind if you are. i just want to know how far you've got with tre"
fuck. this was embarassing. i got up and started to walk off.
"Billie sit back down please." my mum said. she had stood up from her chair, ready to grab me if i ran, so i sat down again.
"can we do this later?" i begged. i didnt want to talk about my sex life with my mum and mikes mum.
"just answer me something. did you wear a condom?"
"MOM! we didnt have sex." i got up this time and walked out the room, ignoring their laughter behind me. bitches.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and subscribe :)! xx