Last Night On Earth

uncovering the truth

(Billie’s POV)
I woke up in Tre’s strong arms. I looked up at his sleeping face and smiled. He was all mine. Very carefully, I leant up to kiss him. I clung onto his neck and never wanted to let him go. Unfortunately, my alarm went off, warning me to get dressed for school. SHIT! School! I had completely forgotten about it. I tapped Tre lightly on the shoulder.
“Mm, what?” he asked sleepily.
“We have to get up, gorgeous.” I answered, whilst crawling out of bed.
“Why? Is your mum home or something?” He said nervously.
“No babe, its school.”
“We don’t have school on a Saturday Bill!” He laughed.
“It’s Friday.” I told him, confused.
“It was Friday yesterday Billie. Get back to bed.”
“No I’m sure its Friday today.” I would have remembered the days of the week surely? I climbed out of bed and checked my phone. Sure enough, it said Saturday. “Oh.” Why couldn’t I remember anything? Probably because I had spent half of the day pissed.
“Billie, get into bed, you’ll freeze. It’s still warm in here.” He patted my bed lightly with one hand and gave me one of his seductive looks.
“Oh, good. What if I’m still cold?” I challenged.
“I’m sure we can find a way to warm you up baby.” Tre laughed, and pulled me into bed next to him.
Unfortunately for Tre and his horny mood, I fell asleep as soon as my head touched his chest.

(Tre’s POV)
WHAT?! Why has he fallen asleep? Selfish bastard. I’d just prepared myself for the best sex of my life. Well the only sex of my life. Both me and Billie were virgins. He looked like he wanted it anyway. I patted him gently.
“Oi, Billie” I whispered.
“Mm Tre? What?” he answered whilst rubbing his eyes.
Instead of answering I began stroking my hand up and down his member.
“No!” he whined, as I felt him get an erection.
“Good boy.” I laughed.
“Please Tre, just let me sleep. I’m so tired.” He complained.
“Shut up Billie. Take it like a man. Embrace the tiredness and let me suck you off.” I was getting angry.
“Ugh, whatever. Can I sleep after this though?” he begged.
“Fine, whatever.” I said as I crawled down to place my mouth on his hard-on.
“Mm, that’s good Tre.” He moaned, which then made me remember why I was pissed with him yesterday. Mike’s mum. I could feel the anger build up inside of me once again.
I had a cruel but genius idea.
“I’m gonna cum tre!” Billie moaned. So I stopped. I laughed as Billie rolled over on the bed in agony. “Tre! Fuck! Why did you do that?” He yelled at me.
“Tell me what you did with mike’s mum yesterday and I will finish sucking you!” I challenged.
"Nah, i think i'll just jack off." He glared at me and began moving his hand rapidly up and down his dick.
I grabbed his arms and held them above his head. I had the advantage of strength.
"Tre! let go!" he begged.
"TELL ME!" i growled. i was getting extremely pissed off at him.
"I dont know. i didnt do anything!" he shouted, whilst trying to pull away from my grip. "Please let go Tre!"
"No!"
"Ok fine, i just kissed her, and she stroked my dick for a while. thats it! now get off!" he shouted. i let go.
"Billie?" i asked.
"what?!" he moaned, whilst wanking.
"do you like her better than me?" i worried
"nah, she couldnt compare with you babe. even when you do this to me" he laughed as he came all over his hands. As he got up to wash them, i pulled him next to me and began licking them clean.
"I love you." he said
"i love you too." i whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for commenting and subscribing :)!