Last Night On Earth

facing facts.

(Billies POV)
"Help me" i managed to whisper through my sobs.
she pulled tre off me and laid him gently beside me. then she pulled me up and hugged me close to her chest.
"oh billie, why didnt you shout me?" she asked
"i was scared." i said.
"well dont worry. come downstairs, we'll leave tre here for a bit."
"it wasnt his fault. i think hes drunk. he would never hurt me on purpose." i said as i allowed myself to be pulled out the room.
"i dont know about that billie." she muttered.
"what do you mean?" i felt angry. how dare she suggest that tre would want to hurt me.
"i just dont trust him billie." she said
"well i dont care. i love him. you're just jealous that i didnt pick you!" i shouted and tried to pull away. she held on
"what are you talking about billie? i never wanted you. you're my sons best friend!" she screamed.
"fuck off. just leave me alone!" i shook off her hand that was gripping my arm and made my way back to my room. i felt bad. but i didnt want to talk to her about tre. she doesn't understand.

(Tres POV)
my head pounded and my eyes felt heavy when i opened them. i looked round the room and recognised billies guitars. as i looked up, i saw his gorgeous face smiling above me. i grinned back.
"morning baby" he said whilst rubbing my head.
i leant up to kiss him and noticed that his eyes were red.
"have you been crying billie?" i asked
he quickly rubbed his hands over his eyes. "no" he said quickly.
"tell me what's wrong" i demanded
"you did something.." he stopped.
"billie what did i do?" i tried to remember anything that happened last night, but it was all a blur.
"just tell me something. do you want sex with me?"
i looked down. i didnt know what he wanted me to say. i just shrugged.
"would you ever make me have sex with you?"
"i wouldnt make you do anything you dont want to billie." i said
"i knew it" he whispered to himself.
"you knew what?" i asked. he looked embarrased that i'd heard him.
"i knew that you wouldnt hurt me on purpose." he said and leant down to kiss me. i broke away. there was something he wasnt telling me.
"billie, what happened last night?" i rolled myself ontop of him and held his arms down, to stop him from struggling.
"dont make me tell you" he groaned.
"why? what did i do billie?!" i shouted.
his eyes began to fill with tears.
"billie tell me!" i felt bad but i needed to know what i'd done.
"you tried to rape me" he whispered. "but, you fell asleep. and mikes mum came and helped me."
i let him go and sat up. i hid my face in my hands. how could i do that to billie? i felt sick.
"tre? i dont care. i still love you" i heard billie say as he sat up and wrapped his arms around me.
"i love you to billie. and i promise i'll find a way to make it up to you." i promised. and somehow i would.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been a while :(
please comment and subscribe :)