Last Night On Earth

Leaving Him Alone.

(Billies POV)
I looked up at the door in relief. Mike's gorgeous mum was stood there looking shocked.
"Help me!" I begged, trying to pull my hands out of Tre's grip.
"Tre, Mike? What are you doing to Billie?" she asked whilst walking towards us. "Oooh is that food?" she smiled. "Aww Billie, are they feeding you?" she laughed, obviously unaware of how right she was.
"Yeah mum, we are. Billie's annorexic." Mike said moodily.
"Really?" She asked, "Is that true Billie?" she looked at me with wide, confused eyes.
"No." I muttered, though i'm a shit liar.
"Billie?! How could you? Anyway Mike, we'll have to feed him in the car because we have to go now."
"Where are we going?" Mike asked her.
"Yeah and why am I going with you?" I whined.
"Your mums gone out of town for a while and she's asked if you can stay with us for a couple of days."
I could feel a sinking in my stomach. If I went with them, they would make me eat every day.
"Err, I cant go with you, i'm, err..." Fuck, I dont have an excuse.
"Its all sorted Billie. You're coming home with us," she smiled.
"But, I need to come and see Tre every day," speaking of him, he had been silent since she had come in.
"Oh, but what about school?" she asked, "You havent been for almost a week now."
"I dont give a shit about school. Everyone hates me anyway! Tre dont let me go with them."
"Billie! You're going to school. You dont need to see Tre all the time! Im sure he can last a couple of days without you."
"No! He needs me!"
I looked up and him and he was expressionless and distant.
"Tre?"
"What?" he asked without looking at me.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"YOU CANT TAKE BILLIE AWAY FROM ME!" he screamed, making us all jump.
"Tre, hunny, he needs to go to school."
"NO!"
"Come on Tre, he needs to come with us." Mike tried to calm him down. "How about we bring him after school some days?"
"No, I wanna be here all the time!" I moaned.
"But you cant gorgeou- Billie.." my heart stopped for a second there. Was Mike about to call me gorgeous? I grinned to myself.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL HIM?" Tre shouted. His arms wrapped tightly around my chest, I felt scared.
"I.. Er. Nothing," Mike went red.
"Tre, let me go. Its okay, I'll go with them and.. er.. and see you after school every day. I promise."
"No! Billie I want you to stay. I dont like being here on my own."
"Dude, you only just woke up today. Just pretend you're grounded." I tried to pull myself out from his arms. He let go reluctantly and sighed.
"Alright," he muttered to me, then he looked up at Mike and his mum, "You two piss off for a second. I wanna say goodbye to Billie properly."
"I dont know if we should.." Mikes mum started.
"No seriously. You can go out, i'll be there in a minute I promise." I said.
"Alright. Five minutes guys." she warned.
"Ugh whatever."
They both went out shutting the door behind them. I turned around to face Tre who smiled at me menacingly.
"What?" I laughed.
"Me and you are gonna have sex when i get out of here."
Oh god. I felt my face drop but I couldnt help it. I'd been dreading this.
"What?" he demanded.
"Nothing... Wait, will it hurt?" I asked him.
"How do I know? But I want to do it Billie. I've been in a coma. It just goes to show you never know when something could happen and we might never be able to do it."
"Alright. But you have to promise to be gentle with me okay?"
"Mmmmm."
"Tre, thats not a promise."
"Okay I promise." he laughed.
"Good, come here." I pulled his face towards mine and we started making out. Just as I was about to take his shirt off, I heard the door open.
Tre groaned with his tongue still in my mouth. I laughed and pulled away from him.
"Time to go boys." Mikes mum said uncomfortably.
I was about to get up when Tre pulled me down again and slipped his tongue in my mouth again.
"Tre come on!" she begged.
He took his tongue out of my mouth and ran it down my jaw and down to my neck, sucking and kissing me, whilst slipping his hands down my pants and then slowly stroking his hands up and down my dick. I started moaning loudly, ignoring Mikes mum at the door, to lost in the moment to even care that she was probably getting pissed with me.
I could hear footsteps coming towards the bed. No! Not now! I was about to get hard again. Okay Billie, stay calm. Control yourself... Too late.
"Wait.. Dont come over.. ahh Tre, thats so good... Dont come over he- Shit! GO AWAY!" I shouted to the sexy, yet annoying woman behind me. I didnt want her to see this.
"Billie. Get rid of your boner. I want to go please," she replied angrily.
"Uhh okay." I pushed Tre off me and got myself sorted, being watched by both of them, which made it kind of ... embarrasing.
"Okay i'm done. Bye Tre. Love you."
"Bye baby. Love you too."
I smiled weakly at him as I was practically marched out of the room by Mike's mum.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment :)!