Last Night On Earth

Mike Vs Tre

(Mikes POV)
"Billie, what did you just say?" Did I hear him right? Did he say that he loved me?
"I love you," he laughed. "You're my best friend and you should look after me," he smiled.
"Oh," wow. Why did I care so much that he didnt mean it? This was hurting me bad. But, Billie has been my best friend since we were kids. Oh god. "Well i'm just gonna do that thing.." I just had to get out of there, for fear of crying at the hurt that Billie didnt even know he's caused.

(Billies POV)
What just happened? Why do I regret telling Mike that I only love him as a friend? Do I love him as more than a friend? Fuck. No I have Tre. So why cant I stop thinking about him? Ugh.
"Billie?" I jumped.
"Yeah?" I looked over at Tre. God I loved him.
"Why's your shirt off?"
I looked down at my half naked body and cringed. Maybe Mike was right. I did need food. I just didnt want it. "I took it off a while ago. I got too hot" I smiled.
"Well im cold now. So do you wanna come in here and warm me up?" he smiled.
"Yeah." As I stood up, I saw Tre's eyes widen as he stared at my chest.
"Billie..."
"I know Tre. I'm too skinny. Dont talk about it okay?"
"Okay."
I walked over to the bed trying my best to hide my embarassment. As I climbed in the bed I hid my face in the pillow.
"Billie get over here" I could feel his cold hands wrap around me and pull me closer towards him. I shivered.
"Do you hate me?" I asked quietly.
"Why would I hate you?" he whispered into my neck.
"Because..." I didnt know what to say.
"Look at me Billie."
"No."
"Come on."
I turned to face him and looked into his big, blue eyes. He pulled me even closer towards him and placed one hand behind my head to pull me up so our lips were touching. Then he kissed me. He went slowly at first and then began to get more rough. He traced his tongue across my bottom lip and began nibbling on it. A low moan escaped my lips. I could feel myself becoming hard. Shit. I tried to sit up and sort myself out but Tre pulled me back down.
"Whats up baby?" he smiled, but before I could answer he started biting and sucking my neck making me moan some more.
"Tre. N-.." he pulled himself up to start kissing me again and with his free hand, he started to unbutton my jeans. Just before he'd got my boxers down, I managed to pull away from him.
"Tre, not here."
"Biiilllliiiieeee," he whined. "I want to."
"Yeah me too. But someone might walk in and see us Tre," that wasnt the only reason. I was absolutely knackered. I hadnt slept properly in ages. And when I finally did get to sleep, Mike woke me up.
"Ugh."
I crawled ontop of him and led my head on his chest.
"Are you still tired gorgeous?" he laughed.
"Mmmmm." I shut my eyes and wrapped my arms around him.
"Billie have you got a boner?" he asked devilishly.
"Mmmmm."
"Do you want me to sort you out?" he laughed.
"Mmmmm."
"Okay. Lie on your back then." I did as he asked sleepily. "You ready?" he grinned.
"Yeah." I felt him move his hand down my chest and slowly move up and down my inner thighs. I moaned loudly, arching my back slightly. He slowly wrapped his hands around my member and starting stoking it softly, then gradually adding pressure.
"Fuck, I missed you man!" I moaned loudly. He laughed.
"I missed you too gorgeous."
He kept going until I came in his hand. I moaned loudly, emptying my lungs of all air.
"Did you enjoy that then baby?" he asked innocently.
"Yeah. You should go clean up gorgeous."
"How can I? I cant stand up yet baby." he laughed. "I'll clean myself" He began licking his hands clean. When he'd finished, I climbed ontop of him again and shut my eyes. He wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed the top of my head occasionaly. I smiled to myself. Suddenly, the door opened and someone came in. I couldnt be bothered lifting my head so I looked at Tre to see his reaction. He was grinning. Mike.
"Billie get up, I have that surprise for you!"
"Noooo."
"Tre get him up would you?"
"Sure." Tre turned me over and sat me up ontop of him. I glared at Mike. Then I noticed what was in his hand. Food.

(Mikes POV)
"Whats that?" Billie whispered.
"Your dinner." The plate was piled high with food. When Billie realised just how much was on it, he tried to run.
"TRE HOLD HIM DOWN!" I ordered. He did what I said and Billie started shouting and kicking his legs around desperately. "BILLIE! Calm down! Just eat!"
"NO! GET OFF ME TRE!"
"No Billie. You need to eat."
"GET OFF! PLEASE! I DONT WANT TO EAT THAT!"
"BILLIE!" I was getting angry now. "EAT THE GOD DAMN FOOD!"
"DONT SHOUT AT ME!" he started crying.
"No Billie that's not going to work on me. You're going to eat, whether you like it or not."
"NO!"
"Tre, hold his hands down." I sat on the bed infront of Billie. He looked genuinely frightened. I tried to get a spoonful of food into his mouth but he clamped his lips together and turned away from me.
"Billie come on." Tre tried to calm him down.
"I DONT WANT TO EAT THAT! LEAVE ME ALONE MIKE!"
Behind me, I heard the door open.
"WHATS GOING ON?!" Came a familiar voice from behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment :)Xx