Dead in the Water

What Could We Possibly Do In A Closet?

(Nonnie’s POV)

“You guys in there?” I heard Patrick call from on the other side of the door. I jumped up from my place on the floor. Frank and I had been in the closet now for about two hours.

“Frank…” I said. He stood up placing himself between me and the door. I was scared that if they opened the door I wouldn’t be able to control myself again.

“Yeah we’re here,” he said.

“Here, I bought the blood packets like you asked.” Patrick barely cracked the door open and I saw sunlight come in. He slid a cooler into the small space, then also some blankets and a couple of pillows. I loved how considerate he was. I would have to remember to kiss him when we got out of here.

“Hey,” I said walking toward the door. He must have gotten bandaged or something cause I didn’t smell blood. “I’m sorry about earlier,” I said being sure to stay out of the slither of sunlight leaking into the room.

“I know you didn’t mean It.” he said. “I’ll be back tonight and take you to the hospital where the others are okay.”

“Wait the hospital? Is Amanda okay? Who’s hurt?” I asked taking a couple steps closer to the door. Frank grabbed my arm pulling me back away from the sunlight I was getting dangerously closer to.

“It’s Martin and Pete, they are both hurt. Don’t worry you’ll be seeing them tonight. Oh and I talk to the land lord here. Jenny’s keeping him busy in the kitchen now. You guys should be fine, he won’t be back for a few days he’s leaving for vacation this weekend and had just enough time to show us the apartment before he left. I just gotta try and keep him from coming in here and seeing the window. You guys behave till I come back tonight okay.” I smiled.

“What could we possibly do in the closet?” I asked.

“I could think of some things,” Frank said so quietly I’m sure I’m the only one who could have heard him. I felt my cheeks burn.

“I’m sure Frank has some ideas,” Patrick said knowingly. I just rolled my eyes. “See you guys later,” then he closed the door leaving Frank and I alone again. I walked over and picked up the cooler and Frank grabbed the blankets and pillows. I didn’t know how he explained bringing those in with him, but I decided there wasn’t any reason for me to really care. He spread out one of the blankets on the floor. It flashed in my mind another reason I loved this apartment when I first saw it, was this walk in closet we were now stuck in. It was huge and I loved trying to fill it. I sat down on the blanket next to him and handed him two packets of blood. I took two as well. Patrick had gotten enough for now and before we left later tonight if we needed it.

I bit into the packet and drink hungrily. I was hoping it wouldn’t taste as bad as the first one had, but I was getting used to it even though this was only my second time drinking from a packet. My shoulder healed quickly and I noticed that Frank seemed better too as we fed. Then Frank handed me a pillow and kept the other one.

“Are you going to sleep in those clothes?” he asked. I was still wearing the clothes from when I was with Gerard. From when I was changed I saw the smirk on Franks face and I knew what it meant too. His hand went to the strings on my corset top and he started to slowly unlace it.

“Frank…” I said in a warning tone.

“We have all day in this stuffy closet.” he said. “Let’s make the most of our time,” before I could say yes or no his lips were on mine. His hand still working the laces on the corset top, finally he pulled it off me and exposed the black lacy bra that Gerard had dressed me in. I saw a smile grace his lips. Then he started kissing down my neck his hand traveled to my left breast liberating it from the constricting lace. Caressing it causing me to arch my back to his touch, he kept kissing a trail till he reached my left nipple. I took a sharp intake of breath when his tongue flickered out of his mouth licking it causing it to harden.

His other hand moved down to my jeans and started unhooking them. Then he started sliding them down, I lifted my hips to help him leaving me in just a bra and boy shorts. I reached down pulling him back level with me and kissed him hungrily. I started pulling his shirt over his head and then started working on his jeans. Once I had them unbuckled I used my feet to help him kick them off. As soon as he was only in his boxers he positioned himself in between my legs. I could feel his need hard against my thigh. He took this opportunity to grind his hips into mine. I gasped and covered my face with my hands then ran them through my hair. He was driving me crazy, it amazed me how well he knew my body.

“Nonnie?” He said stopping his actions. I knew that if I were alive my heart would be beating out of my chest. I looked up at him. He had that smirk that could make a nun cum on site. I bit my bottom lip.

“What Frank,” I mumbled craving the contact he had broken.

“Just checking,” he said. I looked at him puzzled. “Well earlier you were wondering who you were and I was just trying to reassure you that I only know your body this well. I know that when I do this,” he ground his hips against mine causing me to buck against his. “Or this,” he moved to nibble on my ear. “It’s going to drive you crazy.”

“Frank, don’t make me take over,” I said threatening him.

“Try me,” he challenged. I didn’t have to be told twice. I rolled us both over so that I was on top of him. I quickly removed my bra and leaned over on top of him to give him a long sensuous kiss. He let a carnal growl out against my lips. It was my turn to smirk. I moved from his lips and kissed down his chest stopping only when I reached the large bulge in his boxers. I slipped my fingers into the elastic on at the top and started pulling them down over his erection. Another groan of pleasure came from him as they slid over the tip.

“Frank?” I called from my position between his legs. Now it was his turn to look at me like I was crazed. He just lifted his eyebrow. “Just making sure, I wanted to know that when I do this,” I flicked my tongue across the head.

“Shit Non,” he said.

“That you would react like that,” I said with a smile. He gave a frustrated grunt and reached down grabbing my arms and pulling me back on top of him so that my body covered his. Our lips met again in another kiss as he worked my underwear down my legs with his foot. He tried to roll us over again, but I wasn’t having it.

“Uh uh, you said you were letting me take over.” I said.

“You’re taking too long,” he said trying again. I used all my strength to push him back down under me. I just shook my head. I lifted my hips then guided him into me. I watched as his eyes glazed over in ecstasy knowing that I must look much the same. I rocked my hips slowly as he grabbed them trying to speed my pace. I pushed his hands away shaking my head and bring them back to massage my breast. I threw my head back letting the sensation of him inside me take over. He noticed that and flipped us over not giving me the chance to protest. “My turn,” he pulled completely out of me then quickly thrust back in going deeper than before hitting my spot.

“Shit Frank,” I gasped. He smirked and repeated the motion again. He kept going getting fast and faster. I started meeting his thrust and digging my nails into his back. Our lips met in another kiss and it sent me over the edge. I felt my muscles contract around him then I felt him tense up too, he kept thrusting into me riding out our joint orgasms, until finally he collapsed on top of me.

“I love you Nonnie Lynn Woods.” he said rolling off top of me. He pulled the other blanket over us and pulled me close.

“I love you too Frank.” I looked up at his face only to see him pouting.

“That could be any Frank,” I rolled my eyes. “There’s only one Nonnie Lynn Woods.”

“And there’s only one Frank in this closet,” I said.

“Hey you only love me in this room?” I rolled my eyes knowing that if I didn’t give him what he wanted this could go on for hours and I was tired after the long night and morning that had just passed.

“Alright already, I love Frank Anthony Iero,”

“Jr.” I laughed.

“Frank you dont even use the Jr. though,”

“I was just trying it out,” he said kissing my nose. He stood up and turned off the light then lay back down beside me pulling me back against his body and wrapping both arms around me. “Goodnight,”

“Night,” I let my eyes drift shut and let sleep take over.