The Voice That Haunts Me

It Would Be Rude Not To Introduce Your Friend To Me

Days passed fairlgy quickly. My mother's funeral had been over and done with, and i was already moved into Michelle and Brain's house. Kiera and I decided to sell our mansion. It just had bad memories anyway. We donated the money to some sort of charity, it wasn't like we needed it anyway.

My life with Michelle and Brain was just starting, but I could already see it would be difficult to adjust. Kiera says I have to try to be nice. I dont want to. We're meeting their friends today, maybe it won't be so bad.

Be careful when your talking to me around them

Why Kiera?

Kiera didn't answer me, because Michelle called me down stairs. I smoothed out my dress and the ribbon in my hair before slowly walking down. There were alot of strange men and women in the living room. A woman who looked just like Michelle, a man with pretty eyes, one who looked like he was on steriods,a couple of women, and two men who stood next to each other.

Kiera snorted in my head. The two men were quite a sight to see. One was tall and Lang, the other shorter then my own mother had been. Kiera seemed uneasy as the taller man looked us over. She appeared beside me and held my hand. The man's eyes widened slightly, as if he could see Kiera as well. But that would be impossible...

"Kari?" I looked quickly at Michelle who put her hand on my shoulder as Kiera faded away.

"Kari these are our friends. Matt, Valary, Zack, Gena, Johnny, Leana, Jimmy, and Lacey. Everyone this is Kari." As Brain introduced me I analyzed them all. I had discovered that Brain and his friends were in a successful band and they all looked the part. The women smiled and the men all gave me shy waves, as if they didn't know another way to greet me. The prettiest girl looked as if she wanted to hug me and Kia pushed me forward.

Go. She's good.

I hestinly stepped forward to her and touched her hand cautiously.

"Your very pretty..." I didn't know what else to say to her. I liked this woman on site thoug. I think because she reminded me of my mother before she had gone crazy. Everyone looked surprised except Michelle. I think she had been thinking the same thing as me. Leana just smiled and bent down to my level.

"You know I was just about to tell you the same thing. You look like one of those expensive dolls." I decided to just step back towards Brain and Michelle. I didnt have anything else to say and Kiera was laughing at the comment. She had often told me I looked like a doll.she appeared again and took my hand to reassure me. I saw the tall one, Jimy, raise an eye brow. It was like he wasn't looking at me, but at Kiera. She squezed my hand and shared the same thoughts.

"Why dont we all go outside for the barbaque?" Matt suggested and lead everyone out. Kiera and I hung back as Jimmy watched us. Once everyone was gone he took a small step forward.

"You know it would be rude not to introduceyour friend to me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments equal updates.