Hero

Six

Emma’s POV

A tear fell from my cheek as reality hit me. Matt and I just kissed. I just messed everything up. I looked at him, and back away. He sighed, then turned and left the house. I grabbed my phone and called Michaela.

Ring, ring, ring.

“Hey Ems.” Michaela spoke. Tears flowed from my eyes.

“I need you Mick.” I spoke softly.

“I will be right over babe.” She said before she hung up the phone.

I walked into the living room, and sat on the couch. I laid back watching the baby kick. I heard a door shut, and the next thing I heard was Michaela bursting through the door, and over to me.

“Whats wrong babe?” She asked, kneeling in front of me.

“Matt and I…” I drifted off, actually being caught with more tears.

“Baby, what happened?” She asked, taking a hold of my hands.

“We kissed.” I said crying harder. Her face softened and she wrapped her arms around me.

“Aww, darling. Don’t cry. You don’t need the stress on the little one. Zack wont be mad, I promise. I have some news to tell you.” She spoke, I looked at her and smiled.

“What is it Mick?” I asked.

“Brian said that when he gets back, were going to get married. That means you are my bridesmaid.” She smiled. I smiled along with her.

“Amazing. I’m so happy for you.” I smiled. She sat on the couch with me, and laid her head against my belly.

“Hey Es, its your Auntie Mick. I love you so much, so does your mommy, your daddy, your Uncle Brian, your Uncle Matt, Uncle Jimmy, and Uncle Johnny. You’ll never go without.” She spoke, then kissed my belly. I smiled, letting a stray tear fall.

“Don’t cry Ems, everything will be ok, I promise.” Michaela smiled. I nodded. The good Lord knows I hope everything will be ok.

“I hope your right, Mick.” I said. She nodded.

“Trust me on this one, Ems.” She spoke, as I nodded and smiled.

After hours of us watching tv, Mick said that she was going to go stay with me tonight, just to make sure I was ok.

“I have you to know, I will sleep on a towel on Zack’s side.” She said laughing. I smiled, then let out a small laugh. She kissed my head, then my belly and trotted upstairs.

I stayed up a bit, trying to figure out how to write a letter to Zack. After two hours of drafting, I came up with the one I thought that was the best.

----<3----

Zack’s POV

A good two and a half hours later, I finished my four hundred push-ups. Brian had finished five minutes prior. I was still pissed, who did he think he was? Oh right, my so called ‘father’ until basic and the tour is over. I sighed, looking up at his smirking face. How dare he mock me.

“Zack, man. What was that?” Brian asked. I looked at him, and started walking away back to the bunks. I found my cigarettes, sticking one between my lips and lighting it up. I took in the filthy toxins that was covering my lungs. I thought that maybe if I smoke enough of these, I could come down with something , and I’ll be back with Emma and the baby.

I sat in my bunk for what had seemed like hours, even though it was only just a couple of minutes. I sighed, reading over a letter that Emma had wrote me two weeks ago. Her words stung me, but atleast she was honest.

My Dearest Zack,

I don’t know how to tell you this, but Matt and I kissed. It just happened, and I’m sorry it did. I just miss you so much; but still that’s not an excuse. I know my heart belongs to you, so does everything I own, and I probably have done messed it up. Zack, I love you and our baby with all my heart. I cry every night because you cant be here. I am so sorry that we kissed. If I could take it back, I would. Please be safe and come home soon.

With love from your girls;
Emma & the baby.


She and Matt kissed. I thought I was going to lose her, but it was just a kiss, right? It doesn’t mean that she’ll leave me for him. I laid the letter back on the bed, and laid down. Hot tears rolled onto my cheeks, oh how I missed them.

“Man, are you ok?” I heard Brian ask; hovering over me. I shook my head and wiped my face.

“Brian I will never be fine. Matt and Em kissed. Its killing me, I can’t hold her, I can’t watch my child as she grows in Em’s belly. I hate being over here. I want to go back to them so bad.” I said letting the tears fall.

I felt Brian put his arms around me. “We’re both gonna go back. We’re gonna live through this, we’re both gonna be back over there. I miss Michaela so much, and I love her with all my heart. Both, you and I has a reason to leave this place.”

I nodded my head, and wiped my eyes. I sat up, and looked at him. He gave me a weak smile, then walked out the room.

----<3----

Emma’s POV

Its been two weeks since the kiss. Two weeks since I wrote Zack a letter, and two weeks of silence. I hope by telling him the truth. I sighed feeling the baby kick. I smiled, and talked to my very noticeable bump.

“You are your daddy’s baby. He’s so proud of you, he loves you very much.” I said as a tear drop fell onto my bump. I smiled, looking over at a picture of Zack and I on our wedding night.

I looked across the room to another picture of us when we were only 18. I smiled, missing him so much more. He was my heart, the only thing that kept me alive, well other than our baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
So;; I'm taking over this story..
so bare with me! :)